BlueMoods

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
USA - Arkansas
Vendor: Lucky's Vapor Store
Flavor: Caramel (Salted)
Nicotine: Sampled in 0 nic, bought in 24mg Flavor is the same, just get the TH with the nicotine added.
Color: Pale Amber, nearly clear.

If you have ever eaten salted caramel candies, the ones with fluer de sal on them, you know this flavor. It tastes amazing, just like the candy. Just sweet enough, creamy and, that wonderful lightly toasted sugar taste those caramels are so good for.

It is addictive, took me 2.5 mils to convince myself to put the PV down before I made myself nic dizzy LOL.

If you like caramel flavors, this one is a must try.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
oh cool. I thought it was the wrong site. Just contacted them thanks. I have tried tons of carmel juices. My favorite so far is VV creme carmel because of the fusion of many aspects of the carmel flavor and it hold up at high wattage. It sounds like lucky carmel has an interesting fusion of flavors. Is Lucky Vapor Salted carmel hold up to high wattages? What wattage are you vaping it at.

BlueMoods

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
USA - Arkansas
Yeah it does, I've had it up to 6.2 on a 2.0ohm coil for a day and it's fine but I like it best a 4.7. Just enough to bring out the toasty notes, it is sweet so, just my preference to keep it down a bit on sweet juices. (it will darken slightly if you chain vape it at higher volts but, the flavor remains good.

And a side note, I was in the Texarkan shop today and the manger there was playing with flavors and mixed up an awesome vanilla cola. I got the first bottle that went out the door free for being a guinea pig on it LOL. (the darned stuff has a carbonated mouth feel even on a CE4 now how'd she do that? LOL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread