Status
Not open for further replies.

77fro

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2010
C T
bombdropsvapor.com
hey everybody where going to do it again. when thread reaches 150 i wiill select a randome winner for a sample pack,from bombdropsvapor.com best of luck to everyone. heres a few reviews.

YouTube - BombDrops Vapor Review

Hi, I meant to do this sooner. I wanted to let you guys know how awesome your juice is. I ordered a a sampler pack a couple weeks ago. I loved all the juices really. However I found that French Toast to be the most awesome! I will order again soon and thank you not only was your product excellent but it came really fast in mail too. May your business have great success!

Sean.

hey 77 the keylime is amazing, and the bombvinilla blows my mind. keep making good juice.

mikey.

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
TY Bella! I want to try the key lime sooooobadI'mdreamingaboutit!!!!

It's a nice smooth lime, not tart or bitter at all. I guess I would describe it as a creamy lime and it's pretty yummy. I've never like key lime pie but this is really a treat. If you don't win the contest you should deffinitly get the sample pack :)

thelook

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Madison, Wisconsin
It's a nice smooth lime, not tart or bitter at all. I guess I would describe it as a creamy lime and it's pretty yummy. I've never like key lime pie but this is really a treat. If you don't win the contest you should deffinitly get the sample pack :)

I will! I am a sucker for key lime:p:p:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread