Samplers Club General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCrist721

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2009
Long Island, NY
No, this is a great idea.

I don't consider myself "in-charge" here, and neither should you. I'm merely the person who proposed the idea of creating this group and the one who's responsible for keeping our forum clean and organized, nothing else. You have just as much authority as I do here.

I just deleted the other posts in that thread (the ones that weren't have/want lists) to keep it easy to read through for everyone else to make finding potential trades quick and easy.

Last edited:

redjazzy1

ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2009
Florida
So I'm looking for some guidance... being a newbie I'd really like to know about refilling the carts rather than replacing them but it seems a little involved and option-filled. I know everyone's tastes are a bit different but that's what I need! I'm going to check out your suppliers links' Crist (any relation to my governor? LOL).

wegster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC
    Jazzy - refilling carts is easy, assuming you've got a 3 piece e-cig (not a Vapor King/bloog/e9/Smoke51/KR808D-1). Get a syringe, and refill away. others simply top up. Lots of info for you here:
    New Members' Forum - e-cigarette-forum.com • The place for electronic cigarette reviews, news and chat

As well as a video on a cart refill/re-stuff here:
    http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/m-401-402-mini/7156-re-stuffing-re-filling-m-401-carts.html

Re-stuffing a cart here:
    http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...eo-instructions.html?highlight=refilling+cart

DCrist721

ECF Veteran
    Feb 15, 2009
    Long Island, NY
    Anyone can start a trading thread for any given month, it just seems that there has been little interest, because during the months that trading did go on it was just a couple of us trading amongst ourselves. I'll create a trading thread for October and send PMs out to all of the members, but you guys are welcome to make one for September if you wish.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread