Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
i think you are a nice guy but this thread screams "I NEED ATTENTION"

I think one thing you might consider is that the ECF is mainly about e-Cig, e-juice and related topics.

Someone mentioned that it “only takes one person to complain” to get something remove. I don’t see it exactly that way. I think that if a member posts something e-Cig related that there can be much controversy and members who get bent.

Where I did not find the vid offensive, I can see how others might. If this was a singles forum or a forum for more “Mature” content, no one is going to think twice about it.

If think what turns off many members is posts meant for shock value.

THE

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2008
USA
I think one thing you might consider is that the ECF is mainly about e-Cig, e-Juice and related topics.

Someone mentioned that it “only takes one person to complain” to get something remove. I don’t see it exactly that way. I think that if a member posts something e-Cig related that there can be much controversy and members who get bent.

Where I did not find the vid offensive, I can see how others might. If this was a singles forum or a forum for more “Mature” content, no one is going to think twice about it.

If think what turns off many members is posts meant for shock value.

Agreed.
I never will understand that being shocking.
No one under eighteen should be here, anyway..

THE

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2008
USA
Based on the comments you've made the last few days in the "Ultimate undoing of the US" thread, I'd have to say yes.

I understand, but I don't think that you took it how it was written.
I'm for the people.

If you were offended by what I said about lazy minded people being poor.... Maybe you didn't read it all? Were you skimming? Maybe you have some things you need to face in your own life?? As I also has said, the way things are set up a-lot of capable people don't have a fighting chance.

I don't know man.. if I upset you, I'm sorry.
I like you.

firefox335

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2010
Ohio
From the posts of yours I have read, you come across as being cocky and a little misogynistic. In a world where we have all been trained to be super sensitive about the words we say and the people and groups we're not supposed to offend, I find your approach to be extremely refreshing.

I think "political correctness" is what is destroying our civilization.

Besides, how many guys can get away with calling a woman a "foxy broad?" :laugh:

THE

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2008
USA
From the posts of yours I have read, you come across as being cocky and a little misogynistic. In a world where we have all been trained to be super sensitive about the words we say and the people and groups we're not supposed to offend, I find your approach to be extremely refreshing.

I think "political correctness" is what is destroying our civilization.

Besides, how many guys can get away with calling a woman a "foxy broad?" :laugh:

You'd be surprised at what my lady friends take as a compliment... I can say words most men would have to run and hide after saying.. But I will digress before a mob comes after me for talking about it ... like last time :D

I don't know if you saw that huge thread and all of the pseudo controversy and nonsense... but I'm definitely the farthest thing in the world from having misogynistic views. I cherish and love women. I think that they're capable, intelligent and wonderful. I'm in awe of some of them!

Cocky, I am. I just am. It's why my lady friends love me so much ;) It is also why so many women (and other people) can't stand me ;) But I am never arrogant or "confident without cause".

I see some of these guys, you know, they're "gods gift to women" as far as they're concerned and yet some of the most insecure people I've ever met.

Thanks for appreciating my approach... It's call the "go :censored: :censored: in a deep hole if you don't like me, but I'll always talk it out with ya if you have something coherent to say" approach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread