Samplers Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
Looking thorugh your site (yes soon its a new month which means I'll have some spare cabbage) I was browsing hte samplers - a good idea btw - do they only come in 24mg?
I'm thinking if they do, 24mg is too strong for me, it might be easier to buy tiny sizes of the regular non samplers in appropriate nic level, but wanted to check in case I've totally misunderstood/misread the site and am missing something blindingly obvious :blush:

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I received a sampler of Butterscotch Almond in my last? order. It is a dark orange, nothing like the 10ml bottle I had ordered a while back. The 10ml bottle is a golden color(which is what I expected it to be after letting it age a while). Is it possible that it is actually something else with a wrong label. Right now the sampler has no taste or smell. Any suggestions other than letting it age?

Thanks

Denrock316

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Ohio, USA
I TRY to let all my flavors from FSUSA age for a month. That seems to be the magic time frame for me. Others let them steep for a week or two.

Yup 1 month seems to do magic. Many flavors taste good even freshly mixed and they get better after a week or two but they get really really yummy when they are a month old or older.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread