Status
Not open for further replies.

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
Can't get the link on my tablet for the Facebook deal but here is his site http://killer-juice.com/
Currently .26/ml price, normally .46/ml
Only has 15ml bottles right now but will be releasing 30ml soon. All natural derived flavors. Can change vg% in comments on order page. Good flavors so far for me, prices are great, customer service is 100% perfect. He is fairly new in the game but has a lot of experience with the flavors he uses. No dyes/ perfumes/ alcohol etc added.

Edit to add: oops not 3ml or 5 sorry! Still good prices though, and if you can find him on Facebook can't beat free

Mohamed

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
USA
Can't get the link on my tablet for the Facebook deal but here is his site Killer Juice - Natural Flavors Made in The USA
Currently .26/ml price, normally .46/ml
Only has 15ml bottles right now but will be releasing 30ml soon. All natural derived flavors. Can change vg% in comments on order page. Good flavors so far for me, prices are great, customer service is 100% perfect. He is fairly new in the game but has a lot of experience with the flavors he uses. No dyes/ perfumes/ alcohol etc added.

Thanks for the link...15 ml might be a bit outside of the "sampler" range...but since I started this I think 3ml is too small anyway as I use 3ml in a day ;) I think 5ml-10ml is more appropriate as a "sample" type option...but I don't care if people add 15ml links here as well. I still use this from time to time to try out new flavors/vendors. for 26 cents per ml I'll be sure to try out a few bottles from them just to see if I like.

Thanks again and keep the sampler links coming!

Mohamed

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
USA
I just ordered 10 -3ml bottles from thevaporroom.com for 25 and for first time customers they throw in a freebie 15ml for free
Yeah I think I've ordered with them 3 times so far. I think the first time they threw in a 15ml bottle. On the next two I think they threw in two 6ml bottles...not sure but think that's what it was. Didn't include the freebies in my cost per ml analysis but free/extra is always good ;)

My first order with them was samplers...but I think my 2 other orders with them were for 15 or 30ml bottles. I reordered a couple of the flavors that I found I liked in my initial sampler order...so not sure how they determine what to throw in for free. Not sure if it's based on how much you spend or if it's your first couple of orders with them...either way like I said you can't complain when they throw in extras on top of your order ;)

Mohamed, I just wanted to say thank you for all the work you put into this thread. I'm a brand new vapor, so this will make it so much easier for me, and others.

NP glad it helped you out...if you find more sampler/vendors to add to the list just let us know.

Mohamed

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
USA
Here is another one I ran across today. Haven't tried them but needs to be added to the list ;)

50mL Sampler Pack
10x5ml
$/ml 0.46 (Without shipping)
Flavor Choices: Approx 20
Nicotine Content Choice: Yes...but a bit low variety only have 5, 16, and 24 mg options.
PG/VG Ratio Choice: None that I could see.
*My Personal Comments: I've seen better sites with more nic options, more flavor options, PG/VG ratios, etc. Still might give a try if my current stock pile dwindles down in the future.

EDIT: I think these were the guys that I made a request to on http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/vapor-station/329822-free-liquid-samples-first-timers.html about a week ago. Can't say I'm impressed with there response time as I literally think that was 7 days ago. But hey I'm not going to turn down two free bottles if they want me to give it a try ;)

Last edited:

Mohamed

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
USA
Are there available vendors that sell the concentrated e-juice flavors? On occasion, I'd like to add a few drops of, say peppermint, to a mix that I already have.

I think you are looking into DIY (Do it Yourself) juices by chance? Before you get into that process I say use the DIY Baby Step 0.5 method. Maybe mix two or more liquids into a tank at a time of pre bought stuff at first? I really want to venture into the DIY process but am going to wait until my stockpile dwindles a bit before going that route. For now mixing pre made juices is the extent I have done.

As for a peppermint/mint I add this to a lot of my juices Grasshopper - Mom and Pop Vapor Shop 10-25% at most is needed for my tastes. I add it to tobacco, watermelon, redbull, caramel, vanialla, etc type flavors all the time. Whenever I get a minty type mood. It doesn't take a whole lot to add to get that minty flavor so maybe start off small. Only reason I single out that vendor besides the fact that I like their grass hopper is they are one of the few sites I have found that offer concentrated versions of all of their flavors for DIY purposes Concentrated Flavor - Mom and Pop Vapor Shop. If you find a flavor that you like you should be able to recreate that with your own pg/vg/nic and their flavors concentrate.

I don't like to push vendors in this sampler thread but I have also found their Pchela's Famous 5 Layer - Mom and Pop Vapor Shop to be very good and use it often. It's approaching the $0.50 cents per ml limit for me though even when ordered in quanity so it's reaching my max amount of what I want to spend.

Your other option is to look into FDA approved mint type flavors and add a few drops. Your going to have to go to DIY subforum for recommendations on that...but I'm guessing even something like Menthol Crystals - E Cig eGo, E juice, Mods, Cartomizers, Liquid Nicotine, DIY Flavorings you could add just a little bit to your tank to get you that mint/menthol type flavor. That's probably more economically than mixing the pre bought stuff but have just found for now it's easier to add 25% mint flavor of a juice and 75% of some other juice into a 2-3ml tank. Heck if you don't like it just vape through it. If you were to make a 30-50ml and hate it that's another story. Why I've kind of stuck with the baby step 0.5 DIY method at least for now.

Last edited:

jersey_emt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2009
New Jersey, USA
www.whichgun.com
E-Liquid 3ml Sample 4 Pack - $10.00 : Heathers Heavenly Vapes, Top Quality Custom E-Liquids
4x3ml for $10
$/ml 1.20
Flavor Choices: 30
Nicotine Content Choice: No (They come at 12mg)
PG/VG Ratio Choice: No (They are at a 70/30 ratio)
*Personal Comments: Unique names for flavors and unsure what a lot of them would taste like based on their name. For example Angels Kiss, Bleeding Heart, Dragons Fire, etc...I have no clue what any of those are "supposed" to taste like. A little bit pricy but not too bad. Only real complaint other than cheaper please is no choice for nic, pg/vg. "12mg of nicotine and a 70/30 PG/VG ratio" is what they come in. Again I've weaned myself down to 24mg/ml so 12mg/ml is not option for me at this point.

The details for each flavor are on the website.

Also, as for only being available in 12 mg/mL strength, remember that these are samplers. You buy samplers to determine whether you like a flavor enough to warrant the purchase of a larger size bottle.

Don't dismiss them because you've only weaned yourself to 24 mg/mL, because you are missing out on some great juice. I'm rather picky when it comes to juice, and of the 8 flavors I've tried from two sampler packs, I absolutely loved five of them, and liked the other three quite a bit. That has never happened with any other vendor, and I've tried many.

Mohamed

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
USA
The details for each flavor are on the website.

Also, as for only being available in 12 mg/mL strength, remember that these are samplers. You buy samplers to determine whether you like a flavor enough to warrant the purchase of a larger size bottle.

Don't dismiss them because you've only weaned yourself to 24 mg/mL, because you are missing out on some great juice. I'm rather picky when it comes to juice, and of the 8 flavors I've tried from two sampler packs, I absolutely loved five of them, and liked the other three quite a bit. That has never happened with any other vendor, and I've tried many.

No by all means I have never added anything to this liss that I would dismiss. I haven't tried all of them yet but I wouldn't have added them unless I thought at some point they were worthy of trying out. My personal comments are just that...my comments about the variety and types etc that I found from my first glance of the website. In no way are they reflections of of the e-liquid I have tried or not. Just trying to get sampler listing going for new and old members.

Mohamed

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
USA
FYI http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/pay-forward-pif/418767-deals-steals.html
Sometimes you'll find a 24 hour deal or a 2 week deal on 10ml bottles. Last one I saw was $2 for 10ml so that may be considered sampler prices. Anyway thought I would add if you like to subscribe to that. Best to jump to last 3-4 pages though as many of the posts are time sensitive deals. I kind of view this thread as being a more permanent type of vendors that offer samplers rather than a vendor that does it only for 1 week.

I guess you can view that thread as the Sunday paper coupons that are only good for 1 week type of thing...were the samplers / vendors in here offer the samplers I think all of the time. If you find one that doesn't can maybe make a post saying they don't offer it any more or that the price has changed to X.

Last edited:

Mohamed

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
USA
nett mix does 3ml bottles of any juice for $2. check em out!

E-Liquid - NettMix Custom Vapes

I'll do my quick look review that i usually do
E-Liquid - NettMix Custom Vapes
1x3ml
$/ml 0.33
Flavor Choices: Looks like 288 total (16 per page x 18 pages)
Nicotine Content Choice: Yes (3mg -24mg)
PG/VG Ratio Choice: Unsure didn't look like it

*Personal Comments: I personally like drop down of flavor although 288 would be a lot in a single drop down. At least they break it down for you into subcategories on far left menu of Tobacco Flavors
Fruit Flavors
Coffee Flavors
Drink Flavors
Nutty Flavors
Dessert Flavors
Candy Flavors
Crazy Flavors
Flavorless

Also nice that give you the option for double shots of flavor for $0.50. Also nice that they mention which flavors should be used a glass or metal tank rather than an acrylic one. Other thing I like is you can pick how many you want your not stuck with say 10x3ml although due to shipping it's probably cheaper to get more than just 1 ;)

Only negatives would be some of the pictures of the flavors indicating what they were could be better or a better description in text. PG/VG ratio's would be nice too...but you can't ask too much for a sampler pack.

All in all I'll give them a try. Not sure why the price/ml is higher on some of there bigger bottles. I guess I find bigger bottles more convenient than the 3ml bottles once I find a flavor but usually they are cheaper per ml than the sampler.

Thanks for the link shawnphase.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread