The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Samsung 25r's question.

Discussion in 'Korea Forum' started by Joey Price, Nov 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. nwasiq

nwasiq Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 26, 2014
    Cheonan
    Anywhere between 25-30. With those vertical coils, I'd get the same flavor with 35-40 watts.

What charger do you use? I have an i2 and have to charge my Batts strategically (only have 4) :p

2. Waddle

Waddle Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2014
    Korea
    Opus BT-C3100...I can charge at 1000mA so they're done in about 1 1/2 hours. I have around 20 batteries...far too many I know. :) But I don't let them run down below 3.6v so they are constantly in rotation. I figure I go through 4 a day.

3. I like tea

I like tea Full Member

Feb 5, 2016
    Hi , the other tread that got deleted was from me because I asked to buy something and you can only do that in the classifieds . you need to become a verified member and pay them some money I think to be in the classified ad's.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Waddle

Waddle Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2014
    Korea
    Thanks for telling us. At least in the classified section there is a little protection for buyers and sellers.

5. EdT586

EdT586 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 2, 2015
    Canada
    Funny they have all other nations except China where the majority of vape gear comes from !
    I have a FIRST mod by TAD who is a Korean modder, hope there is more Korean designed products coming out.

As for the Samsung INR18650-25R batteries, there are now two versions:
    Samsung INR18650-25R2 (light blue wrapper)
    Samsung INR18650-25R5 (newer improved version with light green wrapper)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.