Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Thanks Guys and Cowgirls...Powder is dry...lol
No power at the moment but we are running a generator to keep the orders going out and necessities running....Internet is intermittent and limited speed at the moment...

I am abundantly grateful that my family and friends (as far as I know) are safe and healthy...There have been some terrible stories about people that were stranded and incurred loss of life...I have no worries at all really compared to them...I could start camp fires, fill generators with gas and wait in line all day for gas, for ever as long is my family is safe....
Thanks so much for your thoughts and messages ....
Drew

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Finally got power back here yesterday...Right after I hardwired my office with the $3000 generator and stood in line for Gas 5 days in a row!!!
No worries though...Im grateful the power is back on...There are 1000s of people still without...
This has been a scary time here in the NJ/NY area...
Many people are very bad off with no good news in site...WE got very lucky and the damages were minimal...
There are estimates that it will take several years restoration of some communities...When I see those reports I fell guilty for complaining...
Overall we have been pretty fortunate I guess...
Thanks to all the people that have sent messages of good will, it was and is greatly appreciated.
Drew

ps We have been shipping everyday , but the Post Office wasn't scanning for out going mail...They were open with a small generator so they only had emergency lighting and so forth...The tracking numbers should catch up once they are in route so please be patient if you don't see perfect updates on tracking...

Last edited:

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
Even watching the reports from 1000 miles away has been heartbreaking! Here in Texas we know the tragedies of hurricanes, tornadoes, and fires, so I can totally empathize with the many devastating losses.

I have waited to put in my standing order until you had time to re-organize. So pleased that your damage was minimal and you are on that road to normalcy. Will go ahead and order soon.... Blessings to ya Drew.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good to hear you have power back Drew. I placed my order a week ago Saturday and got it today already. I am honestly surprised it got here this quick considering what was going on there. Thanks Drew and I hope things get back to normal as soon as possible for you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread