Sapphire help needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcleaver

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
Palatine, IL
I must be doing something wrong. I had ordered a pack in July, and they were perfect. Absolutely no problems. Until they got gunked. So I ordered 4 packs this past week, and just got them in. I threw out the 2 I had as they were probably used up.

So far, the 3 of the first 4 I have tried all leak out of the connector. I am using the same juice, and the same PV. The one that doesn't leak, I don't get a good taste. Its as if the juice isn't flowing enough. The others it is flowing too much. Perhaps if the would average out, all would be good!

I may have to dig out the older one just to have something I can count on.

I am flying out tomorrow, so I don't have time to order anything that works, so I guess I will have to drip; which will be inconvenient. I went through everything I had and disposed of them because the first pack was so good. I thought I had found nirvana.

I did take the tape off of the first one that leaked, and I could see that the juice had filled the airway to the connector. It is probably mis-aligned. I would think they should be aligned correctly from the factory. I can understand it if I had taken them apart and put them back on incorrectly; but I didn't do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread