Sarcasm Punctuation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
somewhere out there......
Lol You know when our economy is on the brink of self destruction when we actually charge to express a feeling! I'm surprised that this isn't a pay per use deal!
sarcmark.gif

Perfect Cicatrize!
that about cracks me up and you used the symbol... where exactly can i get that.... that is awesome... even though i think its a ...... move to sell it but it seems everyone is trying to get a quick buck these days....

aspen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2009
Ca.
that about cracks me up and you used the symbol... where exactly can i get that.... that is awesome... even though i think its a ...... move to sell it but it seems everyone is trying to get a quick buck these days....
:shock:I was just kidding when I mentioned selling it, it would be over the top in reality. In all seriousness I agree with ya 100%, just a joke.

Cicatrize

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2010
Michigan
But wait, there's More!! When you purchase the Sarcrmark, not only do you get unlimited usage but you also get a complimentary trial of the all new constipation emotion! Late at a meeting? Consi it! Forgot to pick the kids? Consi it! Trying to tell that certain someone that you got to go? Consi it!

They already have that one:

>_<

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread