Status
Not open for further replies.

MugenZero

Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
Auburn, CA
Alright. I am just wondering if there are any other sarsaparilla fans out there?
And where do you get your sarsaparilla eliquid?
I would love hear your opinions especially if you have tried multiple venders versions.
Of course I would love you hear from any DIY recipes also.

Camel Turkish Jade is also something that I am looking for, but of course I haven't found any eliquid in this flavor.

Thanks
And Keep on vaping,

MugenZero

Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
Auburn, CA
I think Ahlusion's W&A Sasparilla is worth making an effort for. It's definitely one of the most unique e-liquids I've tried and the sasparilla flavor is spot on.
It doesn't taste like root beer right?
I find that even when it comes to sarsaparilla and root beer sodas; people have a tendency to put them on the same level.

MugenZero

Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
Auburn, CA
I have Ahlusion's Sarsaparilla on my list as well. I can also suggest Good Life Vapor's Sarsaparilla. It also had a spice in it that mimics carbonation, and the taste is spot on.

So you enjoyed GoodLife's Sarsparilla.

Also has anyone had coppercreeks or reddragonvapors

I am looking for any possible comparison factors before jumping on one

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
It doesn't taste like root beer right?
I find that even when it comes to sarsaparilla and root beer sodas; people have a tendency to put them on the same level.

Ahlusion is totally Sasparilla. No root beer in it. I didn't like it because I was looking for more root beer flavor and not a fan of Sasparilla.

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
They do?! As in like bubbly like carbonation?

Shockingly, yes. I was pretty skeptical when I heard that, carbonation is a sensation provided by fizz and not a flavor, but when I got it I thought, I'll be damned; carbonated. Must be some type of flavoring or additive that tingles the tounge to create a similar sensation as fizz.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread