Satisfied customer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troyk88

Sep 24, 2019
I've been very happy with my blu. But I have to put my finger on the end to block some flow otherwise I choke on it. With my finger on there it hits perfectly for me. My charge time is excellent. Very satisfied with my purchase the melon flavor taste good, no complaints at all, wish I would have bought one sooner!

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
I've been very happy with my blu.

Not sure how new you are to all this e-cigarette stuff...but...there are a number of videos on YouTube about how to (pretty easily) refill MyBlu pods with you're own ejuice...thus avoiding buying their somewhat expensive prefilled Pods...:thumbs:

(Or...just get a Justfog Minifit...battery with more mAh...more ejuice capacity...made to be refilled.)

Vapecrawler

:2c:

Last edited:

Troyk88

Sep 24, 2019
Not sure how new you are to all this e-cigarette stuff...but...there are a number of videos on YouTube about how to (pretty easily) refill their Pods with you're own ejuice...thus avoiding buying their somewhat expensive prefilled Pods...:thumbs:

(Or...just get a Justfog Minifit...battery with more mAh...more ejuice capacity...made to be refilled.)

Vapecrawler

:2c:

I'm as new as new gets, I wouldn't be comfortable refilling pods. I don't find the price of pods to be a problem for me. refill pods and bootleg pods are the source of nearly all health problems. From what I read. I just rather buy them.

• Useful
Reactions: gerrymi

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I'm as new as new gets, I wouldn't be comfortable refilling pods. I don't find the price of pods to be a problem for me. refill pods and bootleg pods are the source of nearly all health problems. From what I read. I just rather buy them.
Difference between those pods are you would know what you're putting in your pod if you buy from reputable juice vendors.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
But how do you really know a reputable juice distributor. Can't so much depend on reviews.
You have a whole forum here full of experienced vaper's here to ask. You can ask any vendor for the ingredients spec sheets. Point is you can safely refill your pods if you decide to take that route in the future.

Troyk88

Sep 24, 2019
You have a whole forum here full of experienced vaper's here to ask. You can ask any vendor for the ingredients spec sheets. Point is you can safely refill your pods if you decide to take that route in the future.
I will keep that in mind, right now I'm stocked with pods, so that will give me plenty of time to explore juices.
Thank you

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I will keep that in mind, right now I'm stocked with pods, so that will give me plenty of time to explore juices.
Thank you
In all seriousness stock up on the melon and other non tobacco flavors. The flavor ban will include closed systems as well as open. I would encourage you to try an open system before the fda takes away your right to do so in May 2020.

FlyerTom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nor'Eastern PA
mjHJuAF.png

• Love
Reactions: Opinionated

Troyk88

Sep 24, 2019
In all seriousness stock up on the melon and other non tobacco flavors. The flavor ban will include closed systems as well as open. I would encourage you to try an open system before the fda takes away your right to do so in May 2020.
I'll do that, and look into refilling! Thanks

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
I've been very happy with my blu. But I have to put my finger on the end to block some flow otherwise I choke on it. With my finger on there it hits perfectly for me. My charge time is excellent. Very satisfied with my purchase the melon flavor taste good, no complaints at all, wish I would have bought one sooner!
Congratulations on finding something that works for you. A lot of craziness going on right now the majority of the individuals who have gotten sick were using either Black Market or apparently their "friends" homemade THC karts in my experience the term "friend" in this context often is also known as dealer or somebody trying to make a quick buck without any actual retail establishment or long-term evidence of online sales. Of course there are some people that have claimed that they only use nicotine I don't know that they've actually verified that however be suspect of any black market dealings and you should be fine as long as you go to a retail establishment to purchase nicotine vaping supplies. If you have any questions about any online retailer and whether or not people have had good experiences with them do not hesitate to ask people here. In the meantime I would definitely stock up on whatever you're using that is working. And you may want to also try out a few different kinds of items while you still can :) congratulations

wetclay

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
UAE
Congrats!
I'm sure you will explore the many better options out there at some point. Blu is 1-a closed system 2-pricy 3-doesn't have any adjustable options: airflow, wattage, temperature ...etc.
Give your Blu a try after trying other advanced setups. I doubt you will still like it as much. Been there, done that. I still keep my Juul and other cigalikes just in case.
There is a whole world out there waiting for you to explore, unless some politician decides otherwise.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
But how do you really know a reputable juice distributor. Can't so much depend on reviews.

First and foremost, don't buy THC pods on the street.. that accounts for all but 13% of lung illnesses according to the CDC - the other 13% likely didn't care to admit to buying illegal drugs and seeing as how no one was drug tested we are just supposed to trust their honesty, so I'm fairly certain we can ascertain the truth...

If you buy pods full of drugs you get what you get..

however, nicotine products aren't fraught with the same problems and side affects that illegal street drugs are (no need for dangerous cutting agents, synthetic marijuana, and so forth) so any reputable vape shop has a wide array of delicious nicotine ejuice that won't land you in the hospital if you vape responsibly..

you want to make sure that you don't use more nicotine than necessary, but other than that your good!

Welcome to ECF!

• Agree
Reactions: gerrymi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread