Status
Not open for further replies.

Statistic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
United States
Great thread. I've been wanting to chat flavors with my fellow REOnauts :)

Teaberry has been my adv for a while. After having a taste of Boba's though.. I am ruined. Currently on the hunt for a good approximation, and I have a few new flavors just in from MBV to try out.

Ecto cooler is pretty great but for me is more an occasional treat than an adv.

wutarush

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2013
pennsylvania
I am vaping hazelnut coffee topped off with caramel coffee. I need to learn how to to DIY because I blow through some juice!!

Yea I've been looking into that as well. For a while I've just been to lazy, now I'm getting tires of getting new liquids and the flavor not quite being enough for me. I like the idea of being able to adjust to my taste.

wutarush

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2013
pennsylvania
Great thread. I've been wanting to chat flavors with my fellow REOnauts :)

Teaberry has been my adv for a while. After having a taste of Boba's though.. I am ruined. Currently on the hunt for a good approximation, and I have a few new flavors just in from MBV to try out.

Ecto cooler is pretty great but for me is more an occasional treat than an adv.

Where did you get the teaberry? I'd love to try some. I used to work at an ice cream shop and LOVED the teaberry ice cream. All my coworkers thought I was weird and said it tasted like pepto bismol lol.

Statistic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
United States
Where did you get the teaberry? I'd love to try some. I used to work at an ice cream shop and LOVED the teaberry ice cream. All my coworkers thought I was weird and said it tasted like pepto bismol lol.

Teaberry E Juice Baker Vapor - Mt Baker Vapor - Electronic Cigarettes

It's delightful and vapes unbelievably clean. If you like your juice to get crusty and make nasty black stuff build up on your wick/coil then pass on this one ;)

I havent tried Boba's but I heard Good Life Vapor's El Kamino is a close alternative

Thanks KwhyLE :) I'll give it a try.

KwhyLE

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2013
CA
Dont know why I didnt say this before but although I'm a soon-to-be reonaut, I'm vaping 2parts El Kamino & 1part Grants Vanilla Custard in my RSST and it is super savory and delicious. This morning with coffee tasted great! Now with my iced honey green tea is wonderful.

talking about juices that I like make me sound like a fatkid.

ChrisEU

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2011
Germany
My mini has FlavourArts RY4 Nutzilla Bite Extra 45mg, pure PG - That's my emergency vape when I need a quick draw.
The VVG has my own version of a vanilla custard at 10mg, mostly VG
The VVW has Alien Visions 555 18mg
The Grand has my own black absinthe (absinthe with blackcurrant and lemon), 10mg, mostly VG

xxbodkinxx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2013
Texas
Switching out between Melon Bobbas and El Kamino both from Good Life Vapor. Ek Kamino is my current all day vape.

If you like sweet tobaccos I suggest the following all that I love.

White Rabbit (Alice in vapeland)
Janty Elixer RY4- Would be my adv but its too pricy for me.
El Kamino-(Good Life Vapor)
Deadly Sins- (Good Life Vapor)- More Butterscotch then El Kamino
British Bulldog- (Good Life Vapor)- Tasted like grass to me at first but has turned into a Sweet Pipe tobacco flavor.

Something diffrent that I tried is Snickerdoodle from Mrs. T's Bakery which is good if you like cinnamon but def not something you could vape all day.

Next up on the gotta try list is
Bounty Hunter

other then that I want to get into DIY for cost savings, plus I like RY4 or tobacco variations the most which seem to be fairly easy to make.

kilroyst

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
oregon
DIY Ecto right now. After dinner I'll have some DIY hit cocoa (I still enjoy it even though it isnt hot cocoa weather :)
(Seames5: my ears pricked up when you said red licorice. I would love to be pointed in the direction of a good recipe for that!)

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Last edited:

TryinToQuit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2008
Hey guys, need a little advice;

I have about 30 flavors, but cant vape them all day. Got some 555 from MBV and its the first thing I have been able to ADV.
That said, im looking for the same thing, but "stronger" like a tobacco... is that what the RY4 is? On a side note, I tried the "USA bland" from MBV and I didn't like it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread