Status
Not open for further replies.
I am fairly new to vaping and am trying to find a good liquid to vape as an everyday vape. I ordered a few from mt baker and the vapor room and have not really found anything i loved. i think some of them need to steep so that they taste better.The only ones that I have enjoyed were a green apple and a lemon lime so I'm guessing i am going to like fruity flavors best. I am just looking for advice and suggestions on what fellow vapers reccommend. i was looking into EcBlends but there reviews are very mixed and i dont want to blow alot of cash on juice that im going to hate. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Also any suggestions for a dripping atty to taste flavors would be awesome. I am currently using a Kgo 1100mah with a vivi nova or just a regular clearo, but I have an itaste MVP and a Kanger Protank and a Boge F16 & 17 coming in this week.

Sheila Michele 1971

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Just remember taste is subjective.

In order of my faves (I like all but 4)
Endless Summer
Poison Apple
Crankberry
Unicorn Blood
Ectoplasm (needed almost two weeks to steep to taste 'right' to me)
StarScream (needed about a week steeping)
Pixie Dust

I do NOT like The Dean, Black Cavendish, Bob Marley, or Everlast (not fond of Red Bull either, which is what Ive been told this tastes like)
And I have yet to try Purple Pieman, but hope to soon.

AngelsBreath

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2013
Alabama, United States
I love fruity flavors as well but I am just a plain old flavor gal. I like the strawberry, peach, blackberry...things like that. I have found that I can DIY my juices and get exactly what I want, it was so easy a 5 year old could do it. I just used 50/50 unflavored nic juice and bought the super concentrated flavors from Vaping Zone and they are better than any that I've bought so far.

P.S. The nic juice came from My Freedom Smokes and it's really cheap too ;)

Sheila Michele 1971

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I love fruity flavors as well but I am just a plain old flavor gal. I like the strawberry, peach, blackberry...things like that. I have found that I can DIY my juices and get exactly what I want, it was so easy a 5 year old could do it. I just used 50/50 unflavored nic juice and bought the super concentrated flavors from Vaping Zone and they are better than any that I've bought so far.

P.S. The nic juice came from My Freedom Smokes and it's really cheap too ;)

I wanted to try DIY but unfortunately I dont have the room or ability to keep certain grandchildren and small animals away.....My cat knows when I open a bottle and always jumps up to sniff when Im refilling.

AngelsBreath

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2013
Alabama, United States
I can make a 15ml bottle for about 75 cents. I always get the best flavors. My comfort vape is a sweet peach. My all day vapes are different but I love all of them that I have gotten. Sheila, really you don't need much room at all. Your pg/nic/vg are already mixed for you, just put ?% of that in a bottle and ?% of your flavor and shake it till you can't shake it no more. No steeping with simple flavors like these. :D

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
After a year of vaping and trying several different e-juice vendors, I've found that I strongly prefer those juice vendors that use all-natural, all-organic flavorings. These juices seem to be more "authentic" to what they are supposed to taste like, hardly ever taste artificial or chemical.

My current favorite is Dripeez. Most of their flavors are fruit. Options of pg/vg ratios and flavor boosts (recommendations depend upon the strength of nicotine ordered, and found at the bottom of the page of descriptions).

https://natural-eliquid.com/store/index.php

I really like the Golden Apple, both alone or self-mixed with their Cinnamon or Rum. Other favorites are Pear, Kiwi, Passionfruit, Watermelon, Vanilla, Cinnamon, and Lemon-Lime (self-mixed).

Two other vendors that use the organic/natural flavorings are Virgin Vapor and Vaperite. Both offer sampler packs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread