Say Goodbye to Vaping As You Know It:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
There is a petition going around and it doesn't seem that it's being treated with the severity that it mandates. People of the U.S., if and when the FDA regulates these devices and liquids, there is a 90% chance you will be FURIOUS about what they intend to propose.

You all were happy to have Big tobacco out of your pocket and life while using something that was essentially allowing you to restore a quality of life that had been missing for a very long time and get away from those analogs.

When the FDA starts imposing their regulations, making it virtually impossible for you to obtain those flavors you have come to love, using the devices you have come to enjoy and making it impossible for any small shops or manufacturers to operate, guess who has the $$$ to play by the FDA's rules?

Do the names RJ Reynolds, Philip Morris and Lorillard ring any bells?

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...gov&utm_medium=shorturl&utm_campaign=shorturl

Take some action while the opportunity is afforded to you!

babyk1352012

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Washington State
I personally have signed it and posted it to my facebook. I have also contacted some local shops just to get their take on the whole situation, they honestly don't really seem too concerned at all, which worries me. I have no idea what I would do if i lost my right to vape. I can't imagine having to use tobacco again, or continuing to vape at a cost thats not within my budget. Thats part of the reason i switched because I could barely afford traditional cigarettes. My biggest question here is why in the world are they coming after something that has helped millions get off tobacco which kills! Why are they not trying to ban tobacco? Do they want us to die? It really gets your brain thinking, and makes me furious to think my own government may just want me dead. Maybe thats a bit extreme, maybe it's not. Whatever the case, my plan today is to contact all the local shops to see if they've signed the petition.

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
I'm in the minority of vapers who builds his own PVs (VW bottomfeeder with BF RBA). I also DIY my own nicquids. I'm cool with an HONEST tax of our wares, so long as it's not imposed as a "sin tax". Regulation be damned!

I signed this petition as well as the last one. I fear our cries will fall on deaf ears that are attached to bulging pockets that are filled with dirty money.

Snus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2012
Massachusetts
I don' think it is easy to make your own nic! I watched a video where someone soaked pipe tobacco in vg and strained it. It looked gross! Really dark...

I was reading the other day that smokers will have to pay an extra $5,000 for their Obama care.... Maybe that is what they want? They certainly don't seem to care about our health.....

I hope the petition will get enough signatures, but I really don't have a lot of hope in it's outcome......

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I hope the petition will get enough signatures, but I really don't have a lot of hope in it's outcome......

Hope flows more easily knowing you have done everything you can to affect change. If you do the bare minimum and wait for change to happen, you will always be disappointed.

Fight like hell to protect your beliefs and your interests...whether you achieve the outcome you expect, doesn't matter as much as resting easy that you have gone out of your way to do YOUR PART.

Having an apathetic approach to all of this will only affirms that the FDA can and will do as they please and you are completely willing to be bullied.

Last edited:

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Government should keep their big FDA noses out of our business. Worry about the deficit and leave my e-cig ALONE!!!!!!! I signed 1/6.

I quite agree, but it will get done anyway. Just a matter of to what degree they stick their noses in. Time will tell. But the e-cig users worldwide being convinced that they have a voice AND can make an impact...That's going to take some doing. Signing a petition is just one exercise among many.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread