Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Welcome to ecf John :thumbs:.

I went to Thailand a couple of years ago with my brother. That was the only time I didn't travel with my vapes. The whole time I was there, I only saw one guy vaping. He was vaping under his hoodie :lol:.

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Howdy2.jpg

John oakton

Apr 9, 2021
    Welcome to ecf John :thumbs:.

I went to Thailand a couple of years ago with my brother. That was the only time I didn't travel with my vapes. The whole time I was there, I only saw one guy vaping. He was vaping under his hoodie :lol:.
    Did you enjoy your visit? Thing is here it’s illegal because the big tobacco companies pay the government to ban it , but you can get things . I went to a shop yesterday and 2 of the staff were vaping and they told me of an underground vape shop nearby . I’ve always managed to get my liquids posted out from uk but the post office has now made it impossible now

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Did you enjoy your visit? Thing is here it’s illegal because the big tobacco companies pay the government to ban it , but you can get things . I went to a shop yesterday and 2 of the staff were vaping and they told me of an underground vape shop nearby . I’ve always managed to get my liquids posted out from uk but the post office has now made it impossible now
    We had a blast. Can't wait to go back.

That was the word regarding the gov being in cahoots with the tobacco industry; much like India I suppose. A while ago, I heard word things might lighten up sooner or later. Maybe not?
    :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread