Sbody Macro differences Original, "Update" AKA "Classical" "2" AKA "II"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapesmooth123

ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2016
so what's the difference between the "classical" macro and the original (the one from years ago), and the classical is the same as the Update?
So there's just 3 versions, right?
I know sometimes there can be many confusing versions...
-The original
-the 2 AKA II which is bigger, holds a 20070 or 18650 and illuminates when fired and has that red sort of "Y" down the side, and I'm not interested in this one.
-the classical aka Update?

what's strange to me is the original from years ago has a DNA75 but the buttons are above eachother. The buttons on a DNA75 board are side by side. The new classical has the buttons side by side, so how does the original even have a DNA75!? I read you used to be able to choose yihi or dna with the original but still how does a DNA75 fit that button spacing?

I'm about to order a couple of these probably, the newer classical macro, but want to make sure and also wondering what's new about it. Should I wait maybe for any bugs to be worked out if any? I see a few people bought classical already and it gets good reviews so I think I'll go for it now.

this says "original" but is the Classical. I just made up the 'original' tag to use for the first one that was released years ago, maybe aliexpress is using "original" in place of Genuine.
US $63.24 32% OFF|Original Sbody Macro DNA75 Box Mod Evolv 75w Chip Vape Mod Fit 18650 Battery RDA RTA RDTA Tank E Cigarette Mods Macro Upgrade-in Electronic Cigarette Mods from Consumer Electronics on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

vapesmooth123

ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2016
^ seems like a possibility but the older version is actually claimed to be the same size/thickness so I don't think they'd be able to make both the same size if one has extra board to change button configuration.
actually now I notice both have the screen on the SIDE which is strange they'd do that.

anyway I'm gonna order the Classical one from aliexpress now, not sure the difference still but should be nothing but better, and 'bugs' I was concerned about - it's a DNA75 board, no new 'bugs' with that, hopefully the build of the new box though is good but should only be an improvement from the original which gets good reviews- but you never know with e cig stuff sometimes they do stupid upgrades to things that make them worse.

actually, not ordering from aliexpress now, gonna wait for fasttech or something to get the new version in stock, can't use paypal for this item on aliexpress. should be within few weeks hopefully this hits gearbeast and fasttech etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread