Search Recipes for Flavors that I have - eJuice Me Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
So... you have a bunch of flavors but can't find the recipe to use them in.
What to do.

Use this link to learn how to search for a flavor or combination of flavors inside the many recipes files included with ejuice Me Up, ejuice Calculator:
Search Recipes for flavorings

Here is what the results would look like:

recipe_search2.jpg

Last edited:

Lilacs212too

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
Williamsburg, VA
Would you mind answering a question or two for me? I downloaded your recipe calculator and the above suggested.. and it seems when I search for a recipe, it's only going to search for the ones I have saved on my computer already.. is this how it works? I'm a little confused.. and usually much more computer savvy :unsure:

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Would you mind answering a question or two for me? I downloaded your recipe calculator and the above suggested.. and it seems when I search for a recipe, it's only going to search for the ones I have saved on my computer already.. is this how it works? I'm a little confused.. and usually much more computer savvy :unsure:

Browse to the ejuice Me Up folder as shown in the image and it will search the 134 recipes included plus what ever you add to it.

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
whats the point, why not just hit open file in your ejuice me up program? does the same thing don't it.

edit, I guess i should read a little closer LOL.

I guess you figured it out. Opening 134 recipes to look for flavoring would drive anyone nutz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread