Searching for good e-liquids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Roberts

Jul 31, 2013
Sparta, NJ
Hi All,

I am new to this forum but have been vaping for the last two years. I have tried a number of different brands and equipment, and thought I'd share some of my thoughts, and I look forward to yours as well.

JOHNSON CREEK - I have been in search for a decent tobacco flavor with a hint of sweetness like the Johnson Creek Tennessee Cured brand. This has been my favorite out of a few dozen samples from JC and other companies. I have also enjoyed their Silverthorn (cigar taste) and Marcado ejuice (clove taste). I continue to buy from this company and they are hands down the best I've tried. Products look like time went into them, no cheap plastic bottles with typed on stickers, and the flavors are really, really good. My only complaint is that they don't offer a mix - PG/VG and a large variety of flavors.

THE OTHERS I'VE TRIED - I have purchased juice from Jvapes, Vices, smoktek and Hurricane Vapors - mostly tobacco flavors. Most of these brands have made me think I was vaping on perfume or cologne and resembled nothing to tobacco. Hurricane Vapors aren't terrible, but they all have an almond taste to them and something else my pallet has never tasted. I personally do not like them, but I could see how someone could. There is a decent body and bold flavor to their juice - it's just not for me.

Anyway, I hope that helps someone in their quest for a good ejuice and I hope to get some replies with your recommendations!

Kind regards,
Ryan

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
I have been satisfied with Mt Baker Vapor and also EC blends, I lean a little towards the pipe/cigar flavors but usually end up blending them all together along with the flue cured, 555, USA, Tennessee, Virginia ETC

It's not that I don't like them alone just when blending them all together after individually steeping it's like an ever evolving flavor that i am happy with

Vapo Marx

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2013
New York
Halo was the first good juice I ever had and I might have been content to stick with them if not for the price (which isn't outrageous but is still a little more than I wanna spend on a regular basis). I could tell you the flavors I prefer, but everyone's taste is so different it might be pointless. I can tell you that every juice I've had from them has tasted good right out of the mailbox. Get a few small bottles and try 'em for yourself.

BlueMoods

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
USA - Arkansas
Hmm slightly sweet, good tobacco flavor, pg/vg mix? My favorite commercial vendor one for that is from my local brik and mortar shop but, it's also available online. Lucky's Vapor Store - Coumarin Pipe Tobacco. You know that sweet, rich tobacco filled humidor smell, well that's pretty much what it tastes like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread