looking for the right e juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

zx10r

Apr 3, 2013
United States
Ok so I'm pretty new to e cigarettes, well the good ones. I used the refillable njoy's from 7 eleven for about a year.
I finally upgraded to the white cloud cirrus 2 (excellent tasting juice) now I'm on the vapor king storm 1100 mah batteries
with the clearomizers. I'm having a hard time finding an ejuice I really like. From vapor king, I bought their desert ship and their tobacco. The dessert ship was great for the first two weeks , then I just got really sick of it. I went to the tobacco 24mg from vapor king and it's decent, but not anywhere near the taste of the white cloud tobacco flavored ones.

I ordered some bottles of turkish blend from eliquidplanet and it's just not to my liking. I think I wont make the mistake of spending 40 dollars on juice I wont use, mabye samples from now on. Anyway, on monday I ordered the boba's bounty from alien vapor, and some copper creek house blend. I've read great reviews so hopefully they work out.

I keep the white cloud on hand and smoke it a lot. Kind of bummed I can't find a good ejuice.

any other suggestions? Here's my smoking history:
I was a heavy smoker camel lights/marlboro southern blend, pack a day for 12 years.
edit: I'm still smoking cigarettes, mabye 3-5 per day

Last edited:

rotku

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2012
columbus, oh
Hi zx10r, once you get your posts you can head over to the general e-liquid part of the forum. E-liquid is soooo individualized it would be difficult to give an exact vendor. Based on your question though, it would be worth your time to get a sample pack from Heathers Heavenly. They have the most frequently reviewed tobacco flavors and were the #1 vendor in the 2012 juice of the year.

jpwr25

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2011
Southern Illinois
Based on your question though, it would be worth your time to get a sample pack from Heathers Heavenly.

I second that, I've really been enjoying HHV lately. Not to overload you with info here, but backwoods brew makes some great tobacco liquids as well. The variety is half the fun, good luck in your search!

Rohape

Jan 1, 2013
United States
Yep, keep trying sample packs. Don't be afraid to step out of the tobacco flavor either, you could be pleasantly surprised.
I notice the longer you vape one flavor, the less you taste it. Mix it up too. I use a 7ml bottle and rotate flavors based on that 7ml timeline. Maybe that's why you keep going back to the White Cloud, the flavor starts to slacken and it's a fresh taste for your taste buds.

Shufflefield

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
Columbus, OH, USA
Sample packs, try Halo. I feel like I lucked out. I have a few bottles from a local shop, but I got Prime15, Cafe Mocha, and Turkish blend in my Halo G6 kit and I think I hit the jackpot with them and don't plan on doing alot of searching. I like the turkish for a more analog type experience, but the prime15 has really grown on me. I have a sample pack in the mail and will likely pick a permanent juice out of that setup.

JMarca

E-Cig Afficionado
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2013
New York
I wouldn't recommend you try a DIY until you do ALOT of research. I'm not saying you can't or shouldn't I'm just being safety cautious. A 100ml base of nicotine could kill you, in fact if you read the DIY forums it'll even warn you that nicotine is more toxic than arsenic!

I'm not saying don't try it but if you do make you you do alot of research and post your formulas in the DIY section for others to review before messing with the stuff. As far as vendors are concerned, I really like Mt Baker Vapor, they're cheap (in price) and extremely good juice.

Asmuth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2013
Virginia
I just started vaping 2 weeks ago. I was smoking a pack of Camel Filters a day. I got a bottle of House Blend and Voo's Brew from Copper Creak last week, haven't smoked a Camel since. There both similar, but I prefer the House Blend as of now. I also ordered some Gorilla Juice and Boba's Bounty, there good but I can't put down the House blend.

zx10r

Apr 3, 2013
United States
I dont think I'm ready to try the DIY , I'm going to keep searching for the right tobacco flavor. I did receive my boba's bounty and copper creek house blend yesterday and they are both excellent. The best I've had so far. They are both good in their own way, the copper creek is somewhat similiar to the turkish blend I bought, but doesn't have that overwhelming fruity taste, it's much more smooth and mellow with a great throat hit. The boba's I have a hard time describing like most of the reviews I've read on it. It is just awesome, especially with my coffee this morning.

However the search is still on for a good tobacco juice. I ordered freedom smoke usa's PureCig tobacco at 24mg. This is getting expensive :) Do the wta's offer more of a tobacco taste?

alisa1970

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2013
Portland, OR
I just started vaping 2 weeks ago. I was smoking a pack of Camel Filters a day. I got a bottle of House Blend and Voo's Brew from Copper Creak last week, haven't smoked a Camel since. There both similar, but I prefer the House Blend as of now. I also ordered some Gorilla Juice and Boba's Bounty, there good but I can't put down the House blend.

I was also a Camel Filters smoker but after trying 3 different tabacco's I decided to ditch trying to find a good sub for smoke. Are you saying that the House Blend is a good Camel alternative? It would be nice to have more variety than just the sweeter flavors. TIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread