Searching for that All Day Vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

BWG707

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2011
CA
I'm very new to vapeing. Been doing it for about one month, using a GLV2. I've been trying as many samples as I can, which isn't that many. So far my favorite all dayer is RY4 from T.W. I also like Bobas Bounty from AVEjuices and VR4 from Vaperite. I know there are so many more very good all day vapes out there. I've heard good things about Hypnotic Mist, Casablanca, Waffles and strawberries with whipped cream, just to name a few. What I would like is for vapers that have found there tried and proven all day vape to post a small review. It does't matter if it's a tobacco, Sweet, Hot, whatever. I appreciate any and all posts, thanks.

WomanOfHeart

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2010
Colorado
I gave up the quest for the "great all day vape." I just like too many flavors and I'm prone to switch between several flavors throughout the day. I really enjoy chocolate, coffee and fruity flavors. My flavors today are Banana's Foster Coffee from Ms.T's Bakery, Mocha Smoke from Gourmet Vapor, DIY Chocolate Eclair and DIY Erdbeer-Bowle.

potholerepairman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2009
I gave up the quest for the "great all day vape." .

truer words have not been spoken .Its one of the down sides to a bottom fed mod that really restricts you .Sure you can drip a bfm but it seems wrong at times.Kinda like commiting to steak not surf and turf.Your "all day" ill change like Larry King's marriage status but know that with each change new enjoyment begins.

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Keeping in mind that I carry 2 PVs with 2 flavors

My two all-day vapes are both from Backwoods Brew. But his juices can be subtle and/or complex - you need a PV that doesn't nuke flavor and aroma.

Casablanca - A Turkish blend with cocoa and other flavors. This stuff does vary. The first time was less sweet and more cocoa. Subsequent times a bit more nutty w/ slight sweetness and less cocoa. When there is not enough cocoa for me I now add a bit of FreedomSmokeUSA Cocoa eliquid to my carto along with the Casablanca. Since the cocoa is also pretty non-sweet this also cuts the sweetness. I have been vaping Casablanca for 3 months and it was my very first all-day vape. I was a lights smoker but my favorite too-expensive cigs were Capri Lights and Ultralights and I knew they had cocoa in them (most cigs do, but I could somewhat taste and smell it in the Capris). I was attracted to buying Casablanca because it had cocoa and tobacco. The aroma hit the spot for me. I felt relaxed when I vaped it and it was subtle and complex enough to be vapable all day. Casablanca also led me to try other Turkish blends like the stronger and more pungent FreedomSmokeUSA Desert Ship (which I change up with FSUSA vanilla tahity, cocoa, chocolate, oRYental 4 to give it more complexity - I used this when Don was closed for a while)

Vanilla Bean - This is my second all-day vape. For the first 2 months of vaping I needed tobacco flavors but playing with adding vanillas to other tobaccos and flavors led me to loving this one alone. I dropped my nicotine from 18mg to 12mg and lost a lot of TH doing that, but this Vanilla Bean has its own sort of cool/warm throat sensation for me. It also is not flowery or perfumey. Just a bit sweet on the tongue and a lovely aroma.

Last edited:

Skeeterkck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
U.S.A.
Thank goodness I didn't spend alot of money trying to find that perfect joose. My long time friend introduced me to Kickbassvapors and I just got my order yesterday. Caramel Cappuccino, Candy Bar, OMG (the joose) Butter Rumm Pecan Ice Cream, and Monkey Bread. Each taste exactly as its name and love the service, quality and price. Check it out their thread http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigarette-suppliers-forum/144355-kick-bass-vapor-season-open-come-wet-carto-atty-ordering-thread.html I am sure their are other great vendors out there, but this works for me

Skeeterkck

potholerepairman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2009
Keeping in mind that I carry 2 PVs with 2 flavors

My two all-day vapes are both from Backwoods Brew. But his juices can be subtle and/or complex - you need a PV that doesn't nuke flavor and aroma.

Casablanca - A Turkish blend with cocoa and other flavors. This stuff does vary. The first time was less sweet and more cocoa. Subsequent times a bit more nutty w/ slight sweetness and less cocoa. When there is not enough cocoa for me I now add a bit of FreedomSmokeUSA Cocoa eliquid to my carto along with the Casablanca. Since the cocoa is also pretty non-sweet this also cuts the sweetness. I have been vaping Casablanca for 3 months and it was my very first all-day vape. I was a lights smoker but my favorite too-expensive cigs were Capri Lights and Ultralights and I knew they had cocoa in them (most cigs do, but I could somewhat taste and smell it in the Capris). I was attracted to buying Casablanca because it had cocoa and tobacco. The aroma hit the spot for me. I felt relaxed when I vaped it and it was subtle and complex enough to be vapable all day. Casablanca also led me to try other Turkish blends like the stronger and more pungent FreedomSmokeUSA Desert Ship (which I change up with FSUSA vanilla tahity, cocoa, chocolate, oRYental 4 to give it more complexity - I used this when Don was closed for a while)

Vanilla Bean - This is my second all-day vape. For the first 2 months of vaping I needed tobacco flavors but playing with adding vanillas to other tobaccos and flavors led me to loving this one alone. I dropped my nicotine from 18mg to 12mg and lost a lot of TH doing that, but this Vanilla Bean has its own sort of cool/warm throat sensation for me. It also is not flowery or perfumey. Just a bit sweet on the tongue and a lovely aroma.

your review not only makes me want to order onto my aresenol but makes Dairy Queen required tonite

Skeeterkck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
U.S.A.
I personally went with a trusted long time friend for my jooses. I don't regret it. But.....you have to come to your own conclusions of what is good for you and what your taste buds are. There are a lot of wonderful vendors out there with awesome jooses. So with that said, happy hunting for your all-day-vapor :)

Skeeterkck

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
BTW - when I ordered Monday Don was - horrors - out of Casablanca. So you will have to watch for it reappear.

Just would like to also plug those flavors I mentioned using to change up Desert Ship - in general vanillas, chocolate, cocoa (nice and strong that FSUSA one), and caramels are great for changing up the flavor of other juices and especially for adding interest to a plain or drab tobacco. And if a tobacco lacks high notes, a bit of fruit or something like FSUSA (Chocolate) Orange Ball will add some nice contrast. So even if you have some dud juices or old PG "Tobacco" hanging around, you can make them more full-bodied, more sweet or more interesting and complex.

tigerlily

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2010
Oklahoma
I have found that Tasty Vapor's caramel popcorn (mentioned by a previous poster) is one that I can definitely vape all day. In fact I've been vaping it everyday for about a week now. This is the first time since I've started vaping that I've been able to stick with one flavor that long though.

What I've found is there isn't really one true flavor that will work for me forever, however there are certain flavor families which I enjoy. I really don't like most tobacco or fruity flavors (BWB strawberry is the exception....love it), but I do like most flavors in the bread family....waffle, french toast, etc.

BWG707

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2011
CA
I understand everybodies all day vape will keep changing, of course people will want to try different flavors and in doing so will run accross another favorite all day vape. I'm just curious to see what some of the most popular all day flavors are. You always notice several flavors that keep getting mentioned, and some flavors that you never heard of. I think this is a good way to find lots of flavors and suppliers to sample. Sometimes I just want a different flavor to test for the fun of it, a flavor to taste once in a while. But I'm always looking for those flavors that I could be content vapeing for a full day. Here's another flavor for the all day vape list Bourbon from VaporBomb, this flavor really fooled me. Someone reccomended it to me, I probably would have never tried it. It has a very agreeable taste that actually does taste like bourbon. It has that taste that makes you want to keep hitting it. I appreciate all the posts and I got alot of new flavors that I must try, definitely Casablanca and I've got to try some of the flavors from Halo. Keep listing more flavors that you consider all dayers.

OMG!

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2011
There is no such thing as a permanent "all day vape" because this isn't as addictive as smokes. You may continue to search for that illusive flavor that engenders the kind of loyalty you had to your smokes but you will never find it... thank God. Just enjoy the flavors you have at hand and be thankful you aren't sucking up toxins that control your life.

Sweet, tart, spicy or exotic.... variety is the spice of life. :)

UrbanEvolution

Feb 28, 2011
Chicago
There is no such thing as a permanent "all day vape" because this isn't as addictive as smokes. You may continue to search for that illusive flavor that engenders the kind of loyalty you had to your smokes but you will never find it... thank God. Just enjoy the flavors you have at hand and be thankful you aren't sucking up toxins that control your life.

Sweet, tart, spicy or exotic.... variety is the spice of life. :)

I agree. I wouldn't want to be stuck to one flavor. The ability to switch up the taste is one of the main characteristics of vaping that appeals to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread