Status
Not open for further replies.

KurrptSenate

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2013
PA
I purchased my second mechanical mod today. I'm mainly looking to go dual coil on it from about .6 - .8 ohms. I'm not really looking to push it much as my main devise is a provari and wouldn't be able to fire these types of builds. Dual coil, micro coils at about 1.4 seemed to take way too long to heat up and give me a good vape so figured this was the way to go.

I purchased 2, Sony 30A batteries to go along with this.

I currently have the tenergy charger that sells on provape.

I will be able to test the coils on the provari but would be buying a multimeter the day of (when everything arrives)

I've read the recommended reading/threads here to be pretty confident I won't have any issues. Is there anything else I should keep in mind, aside from testing my batteries every 1 to 2 hours for voltage drop, etc?

KurrptSenate

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2013
PA
I'm becoming very competent with my coils using 28 gauge kanthal on a 5/64ths drill bit. Trying to shoot a dual coil for 1.4 to 1.6 ohms isn't an issue, but pushing the provari to 4.7 volts, the vape isn't nearly as good as a single coil at that resistance. I would prefer to have two, 1.4 - 1.6 ohm coils. I feel the vape would be similar to my single coil setup, just on steroids for a lack of a better term.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread