The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Second order came today

Discussion in 'VaporBomb' started by wardge76, Jul 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. wardge76

wardge76 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2010
    Grand Rapids, MI
    I got my second order from VB today. This time around, I decided to get a couple of the smoke shop flavors - Max Ultimate and Shade. Yummmmmm! :D I love them both! (Vaping shade right now). I also got a sample of cuban cigar... I am thinking I will have to order some of that soon too!

Super service, speedy delivery and amazing juices again!

i can't wait to place my next order :)

2. LittleMerced

LittleMerced Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 5, 2010
    Brisbane, Australia
    I ALMOST ordered Shade yesterday. I know taste is subjective, but can you give me an idea?

3. wardge76

wardge76 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2010
    Grand Rapids, MI
    Hmmm, well it's definitely a distinct flavor. Not sweet, but smooth. I ordered the 30mg in 20% VG/80% PG. Almost "creamy" if that makes sense and very clean tasting, there is an earthy/spicy flavor tone to it that I can't quite place. I like it ALOT!

4. LittleMerced

LittleMerced Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 5, 2010
    Brisbane, Australia
    I love earthy/spicy stuff and it caught my eye, so I think I will try it out :D

5. stalnakerz

stalnakerz Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 8, 2010
    Dawsonville, GA
    I had almost sworn off of tobacco flavors, but you've got me wanting to try the shade now. Guess I'll have to throw it into my next order of Cinnabomb.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.