Not open for further replies.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
So that dang Mr. Russ (Super x drifter) was right haha. He said if I got one I'd get a second one. I was lucky enough to work with Mark, RGLP4Lyfe and we worked out a deal for his. It was originally Kawasaki green but the exterior was stripped down. The inside is still green as you'll see in the pictures below. He included 4 bottles, his Odin and a drip tip and three doors. White, TRA and a TRA SL door. The TRA door as you'll see below liked being on my original black Reo so they'll be switching quite often. There was supposed to be 2 AW IMR 1600 in there (Luckily I have some of my own at home already), but USPS sucks and the box was torn up and batteries weren't in there. He also included some of his DIY juice which is beyond amazing with flavor. So thanks Mark, sucks about USPS, but it was great working with you on this. So, without anymore waiting here are some pictures.

Everything I received

Back of the Reo

Front with door off

Big Brother and Little Brother with their own doors

Big Brother and Little Brother with doors swapped

Nice score Daniel-San. Very nice. You lucked out there :)

zeronic2013

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2015
C-bus, OH
Congrats, Danny boy :toast:

Nice pick up and great to see 'Nauts doing for each other. Don't be surprised if you get the hankering for a 3rd. It happens. Lordy, it happens.

Congrats!!! Great score and nice art like many have said!!

I don't vape a lot of different juices but a lot of juice [emoji6] I'm getting ready to get my second and will get a third after bonus comes in. [emoji106] Another REO is cheaper than finishing off my sleeves [emoji31]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
Congrats!!! Great score and nice art like many have said!!

I don't vape a lot of different juices but a lot of juice [emoji6] I'm getting ready to get my second and will get a third after bonus comes in. [emoji106] Another REO is cheaper than finishing off my sleeves [emoji31]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, I vape a lot of different juice and a lot of it haha. I'm trying to slow down, but that ain't happening too well.
I agree, my sleeves aren't done. My chest is finished at least though. I want to finish mine, but at the same time I hate aftercare. There's a couple other tattoos I want, but shouldn't get because of location. In time I'll eventually get them though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread