Status
Not open for further replies.

thinkingaboutit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
mn
It turns a lot of standard tube mods into variable voltage. I believe it is for 18650 battery mods. Instead of putting the 18650 battery in them, you put a 18490 battery and add the kick at the bottom. You can adjust the kick to whatever voltage you want.

I thought the kick was variable wattage, not voltage.

RsK0807

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Columbia, Pennsylvania, United States
It turns a lot of standard tube mods into variable voltage. I believe it is for 18650 battery mods. Instead of putting the 18650 battery in them, you put a 18490 battery and add the kick at the bottom. You can adjust the kick to whatever voltage you want.

It's Variable WATTAGE. you control the wattage, the kick decides what voltage to use. It goes at the positive end of the battery in a METAL tube mod. Theres a ground spring on the side of the kick that needs to come in contact will the metal of a tube to Ground the Kick.

Youtube search for "Evolv Kick" and you'll find PLENTY of vids on the unit.

Good Luck

lannister

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2012
CT, central
The kick makes your device work the same regardless of the resistance of the atty or carto you use. I reads the resistance (ohms) and adjusts itself to deliver the same power (watts) through whatever heating element you choose. It also self regulates- meaning it adjusts for loss of battery power through the life of the battery.

It's a good thing to have- I have two. If you don't jump around too much from juice to juice or heating element type to heating element type, it is a fantastic device. Otherwise, you adjust it but that isn't too hard. It works in certain pv's that are listed on the evolv or super-t website, some people make them work on other devices but that voids the warranty (how do they know?).

PM me if you have other questions.

MickeyRat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2011
Hickory, NC
Thanks everyone I think I get it now. Now if I can find one. Most seem sold out.

Last time everyone was out, I found that nhaler was putting a few up every few days. That's how I got mine. I sometimes wonder if they did that because people started putting them up in the classies for around $70.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread