The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

looking for knowledge

Discussion in 'APV and Mods Discussion' started by pita1028, Aug 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. pita1028

pita1028 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2011
    North Jersey
    I've seen kicks for sale, and I'm trying to but I don't understand. Can someone please explain what a kick does and what can a kick be added to.

2. proggieus

proggieus Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 12, 2011
    minneapolis
    the Kick is a little circuit board that can turn your mod into a Variable voltage mod. it will work with any 18650 mod that uses a metal body as one of the contacts for the battery, almost all tube mods. you can either run a 18500/18490 and the kick instead of the 18650 or one of the Saim mods are made to run a 18650 with the kick

3. Xaiver

Xaiver Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 22, 2011
    Clearwater, MN
    Correction. It turns your device into a Variable Wattage device.

Voltage X Resistance = Wattage
    Watts are what you're vaping. The volts (Variable Voltage) and the resistance (Ohms of an atty/carto) are just a means to get your desired watts.
    The kick lets you set the watts.

My kick is set at 8 watts. So I will get the same heat from my vape if I have a 2ohm carto or a 4 ohm carto.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.