Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I would be at the chief of polices office demanding my stuff back and an apology. I might even stop and grab a reporter on the way. I use mine in front of cops all the time just waiting for one to stop me. ACLU here I come if they do. I don't mind suing the po po for their dough.

I'm serious though, go to the chief and take along a vendor card or two and get it back.

Last edited:

cozzicon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Chicago IL
I would be at the chief of polices office demanding my stuff back and an apology. I might even stop and grab a reporter on the way. I use mine in front of cops all the time just waiting for one to stop me. ACLU here I come if they do. I don't mind suing the po po for their dough.

I'm serious though, go to the chief and take along a vendor card or two and get it back.

Yup...

And I'd spend $100.00 on some shyster to go with me.

Seriously... totally actionable.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Yup...

And I'd spend $100.00 on some shyster to go with me.

Seriously... totally actionable.

You wouldn't have to. the ACLU would love another reason to sue on your behalf.

I have vaped all thru SC and NC while going 95mph(on the 95 of course).

You can go 95mph legally in NC and SC? This is a snail state here.

Last edited:

Mvgratz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2011
Alabama
I'd sue the hell out of them. I had the cops called to me for using my reo woodville in a local Winn-dixe grocery store a little over a week ago. After an hour explanation, and the rookies supervisor being called to the scene, they let me and my reo go. I matter of factly pointed out that my lawyer was going to have a field day with them over this :) I've heard cops use the phase "ignorance is no excuse for breaking the law". Turn about is fair play in my eyes... Ignorance in the enforcement of the law is not okay either. Tell'em to waste one of their pretty little drug testing kits on the liquid!

Last edited:
There's a bit of vital information missing here

WHY did they take your stuff? Unless it's a very small town, most police cars have cameras + mics so anything that went on between you and him is most likely on video.

If you weren't doing anything wrong just go ask for the supervisor on shift and ask for your stuff back. If they say no, then keep going higher, chief, then mayor.

However if you were doing something wrong, you can probably say goodbye to it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread