Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Can you legally sell e-liquid privately, or commercial without any licencing..

If that e-liquid you want to sell contains Nicotine that was Derived from Tobacco...

Short Answer: No.

Long Answer: No. Not without complying with all Local, State and Federal Regulations.

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
Licensing may vary from State to State and maybe even by city in some instances. However when it comes to tobacco products, I don't think many places have licensing. You do have to follow any age limits, packaging, marketing, and distribution laws for your area though.

Indiana is the only state I know of that has eliquid laws.
Some locals have licensing requirements for vapor products.

I also think there's registration with the FDA but I don't know when that deadline is, but as an eliquid manufacturer I'm sure it will apply eventually if not already. They definitely have age limit rules they are willing to enforce even if no manufacturing is involved.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Indiana is the only state I know of that has eliquid laws.
Some locals have licensing requirements for vapor products.

I also think there's registration with the FDA but I don't know when that deadline is, but as an eliquid manufacturer I'm sure it will apply eventually if not already. They definitely have age limit rules they are willing to enforce even if no manufacturing is involved.

FDA registration is already in effect for manufacturers making liquids on the market.

• Useful
Reactions: Myk

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Forum Rules

17. Advertising/Selling in posts
a. You must not use this forum for advertising. Any post that seems to have been made for advertising will be deleted. Registered Suppliers may advertise subject to compliance with their specific rules. Members wanting to sell, trade and/or buy e-cigs and e-cig related items from other members may only post these items in the Classified section.
b. Shilling (commercial and/or excessive promotion) is not permitted. This includes affiliate codes/links, links to Unregistered or Banned Suppliers, and links to sites of dubious quality/content/reputation in signatures, blogs or forum posts.
c. Employees of a vendor or any person commercially affiliated with a vendor are not permitted to discuss/advertise the business or products of the vendor.
d. Pre-advertising: no business-related posts are allowed anywhere on ECF unless registered as a supplier. Potential suppliers (not yet actualized) cannot post anything business related anywhere on ECF.

Unregistered business discussions are not permitted on ECF. As such, closing.

• Informative
Reactions: joltfreek
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread