Semovar E3 Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Orange Country

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
The South
Has anyone had a problem with their Semovar giving an E3 error on everything? I've had mine about six weeks (got it in the classifieds) and up until now it's been working fine.

I've tried a KFL, kayfun 3.1 (no the Kayfuns aren't clones), Russian 91, PT2, Dbox and a couple of carto tanks and the Semovar is giving me a E3 on all of them. I know it's not the tanks as they are all working just fine on my Provari, Nzonic V3, SVD and Pisces T.

If it is the mod, any idea where I send this thing to get repaired?

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
are you sure you didnt change the setting or mode somehow. i did this once when switching to VW from VV , it turned out the setting in the new mode was too low to fire so it wouldnt let me turn it on and fire it. i had to go in the offline menu and set the correct power for the range of the devices. in my case it was set to 4 watts i think it was and would not fire anything that low.

just something to check

E3 error code

it is impossible to hold the level of output voltage / wattage. This error can be caused if the output power you have set up passed the voltage range of 3V-6V with the atomizer resistance you are using.
It will be shown too if you are passing the wattage range of 3W-15W. To fix it adjust your setup in the menu.
This error will mostly be shown if the atomizer has no contact to the Sëmovar. The electronic part thinks at this moment the resistance of the atomizer is too high.

not saying yor stupid but I just have to check, you do know the top cap 510 pin is adjustable? and your sure it is making contact with the atomizer?

Last edited:

Big Orange Country

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
The South
E3 error code

it is impossible to hold the level of output voltage / wattage. This error can be caused if the output power you have set up passed the voltage range of 3V-6V with the atomizer resistance you are using.
It will be shown too if you are passing the wattage range of 3W-15W. To fix it adjust your setup in the menu.
This error will mostly be shown if the atomizer has no contact to the Sëmovar. The electronic part thinks at this moment the resistance of the atomizer is too high.

not saying yor stupid but I just have to check, you do know the top cap 510 pin is adjustable? and your sure it is making contact with the atomizer?

I tried that also with no luck. I tried adjusting the pin on the Kayfuns as well and that didn't help either. I guess I'll keep fiddling with it and if I can't get it going by tomorrow, I'll give Vaperev a call and see if they can help me out.

Big Orange Country

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
The South
Have you adjusted the white delrin connector below the 510? I usually have to screw it all the way down or I will get codes. Also sometimes it gets out of adjustment when I take off my hybrid connector.

Thanks. I just bottomed the pin out on the delrin and still getting an E3.

Big Orange Country

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
The South
I've adjusted it from full flush to as much as an 1/16" gap and nothing is working. Yeah I've thrown 3 different fully charged AWs and a Efest at it, but no luck.

I sent Vaperev an email to see what they have to say. I was also up front with them that I didn't get it from them, so hopefully they will help since they do have really good customer service.

Ref Minor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
UK
I've adjusted it from full flush to as much as an 1/16" gap and nothing is working. Yeah I've thrown 3 different fully charged AWs and a Efest at it, but no luck.

I sent Vaperev an email to see what they have to say. I was also up front with them that I didn't get it from them, so hopefully they will help since they do have really good customer service.

I had that error just after I got mine from the Classies, unfortunately I can't remember how I cured it although I am sure it was via offline menu. Try emailing Cloud9 in the UK, they are usually very helpful and also a good source of SvoëMesto goodies.

Big Orange Country

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
The South
I had that error just after I got mine from the Classies, unfortunately I can't remember how I cured it although I am sure it was via offline menu. Try emailing Cloud9 in the UK, they are usually very helpful and also a good source of SvoëMesto goodies.

I've been working with Vaperev trying to troubleshoot the problem, but nothing has worked at this point. They are now talking to SvoeMesto about allowing them to repair it if it in fact does need to be repaired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread