Sense Blazer Mini NOT-Working...HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wisdom

Feb 2, 2014
Sacramento CA
I love my Sense Blazer Mini, in fact I would say it is my favorite tank EVER, but as of now, I can't use it and I need HELP...PLEASE.
It has been great...flavor....clouds....everything for a month now but I dropped it, like an idiot...I dropped it and I noticed the coil is no longer being recognized. So I took it apart and I could see what was bent and I think I squeezed it back in to place, I changed the coil and nothing.
I put the old coil back in and it worked fine....so I tried all 5 of my new coils and none of them worked so I put the old coil in again and vaped on it for a day then that one stopped working too. I am so sad, I want my tank to work does anyone have any experience like this. I also noticed the copper pin pops right out with only a bit of pressure. I have it on a smok Alien and when I try to fire it says "No Coil" I am attaching a Pic if you can think of anything else I can try please let me know. Where my screwdriver is pointed is what was initially pushed in a bit and I fixed it now it seems straight. Thanks so much in advance for your time and consideration...Kitten
http://..................com/attachments/blazer-1-jpg.99177/

Reactions: stols001

Wisdom

Feb 2, 2014
Sacramento CA
Try this, take the coil out then push up (from outside towards inside) on the center pin of the 510 connection then reassemble and see if it works.
OMG, I could KISS you right now....it worked.....I am afraid one false move and it will jinx it but as of now it is firing. I have spent so many hours getting frustrated with this thing....thanks so much....so much....so much.....I owe you one...

AzPlumber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2011
Arizona
OMG, I could KISS you right now....it worked.....I am afraid one false move and it will jinx it but as of now it is firing. I have spent so many hours getting frustrated with this thing....thanks so much....so much....so much.....I owe you one...

Glad that worked for you :banana: Now that the tank is back on the mod and working the center pin should remain seated against the bottom of the coil assembly.

Wisdom

Feb 2, 2014
Sacramento CA
Glad that worked for you :banana: Now that the tank is back on the mod and working the center pin should remain seated against the bottom of the coil assembly.[/QUO

YES, Been vaping it for over an hour now and PERFECT. I was considering ordering another one because I love the tank so much and I have a brand new box of coils. But thanks to you, I can spend my money on another tank entirely...lol...Please have a great Holiday and thanks again so much....Kitten

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Hmm, will have to try that with my kabuki clone, only I didn't drop it, I got a coil base LODGED inside it, and have since kinda given up in disgust (I tried a lot of things) but not that. I'll have to give it a whirl... Although I'm not certain the 510 pin is the issue AND it's connected to a 510 spacer, which makes my problem more unfixable, but I'm going to have at it again today :) Since the husband is going to get one of my original kabukis... :)

Anna

AzPlumber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2011
Arizona
Hmm, will have to try that with my kabuki clone, only I didn't drop it, I got a coil base LODGED inside it, and have since kinda given up in disgust (I tried a lot of things) but not that. I'll have to give it a whirl... Although I'm not certain the 510 pin is the issue AND it's connected to a 510 spacer, which makes my problem more unfixable, but I'm going to have at it again today :) Since the husband is going to get one of my original kabukis... :)

Anna

I'm not familiar with that tank/coil. Some tanks are designed so the base of the coil assembly should make contact with the top of the 510 pin. If for some reason the pin has moved slightly down the coil base can no longer reach the pin.

• Useful
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread