Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nw9lXa8.jpg

wieLySS.jpg

19 5-packs = 95 coils

These are made for the original sense Herakles, the Herakles Honor and the Herakles Hydra tanks. These will not fit in any other Herakles tanks.

I also know for fact they fit the Eleaf Melo 3 and Melo 3 Mini tanks because that's what I used these coils in.

*I cannot guarantee fitment in all Atlantis compatible tanks, but I can guarantee they will not be good for any atlantis compatible tank that requires top threaded coils heads in order to keep the tank screwed shut, as these coils do not have top threading! For instance, Eleaf Melo 4, Tobeco Supertanks or the original Aspire Atlantis tanks would be a no-go.

I'm selling these because, while I like them a lot, their ramp-up time at the 25-30W I like to vape them at is way too long (yet the flavor and vapor is still great IMHO at 25-30W). These are dual parallel coil heads and the wire thickness is probably 26 gauge. The ramp-up time is a lot better at 45-50W and up, but that's WAY too hot a vape for me! :eek: So I moved on to other atlantis style coils that use thinner wire gauge and therefore much faster ramp-up at 25-30W. These coils last me well over a month at 25-30W with clear semi-sweet juice, but of course your mileage will vary depending on your juices vaped, wattage, drag time, etc, etc, etc.

Price: $85 shipped to all 50 states USPS with tracking provided.

Paypal F&F preferred (no added fee) but Payal G&S welcome with an added $5 fee. Cash App also welcome but no notes whatsoever in the payment regardless which service is used.

KonaNeil

ECF Veteran
    Jul 29, 2009
    Big Island, Hawaii
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A long ramp up pisses me off too.

Have you tried using mods that have a 'Burst' feature?

The other thing that sometimes works for me is when I can get in the habit of hitting the button while the mod is on the table or in my lap and slowly bringing The mouthpiece to my lips.

From the way I used to smoke Camels this method is anti-intuitive as I used to be in such a hurry to get a hit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread