Series coil build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superuser187

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2020
Athens
I saw there is a series deck for an axial rda and I wonder...
Why would someone want to build double coil in series????
That would mean the ohms are getting double??? Right??
Also I saw a pic that shows that guy was using a mech squonk mod...with 4 batteries maybe or 3 for sure
So he must be using also the batteries in series to run this thing????
Whaaaaat is going on???? Whyyyyyyyyyy do datttttttt :eek::confused:

Superuser187

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2020
Athens
You actually have to vape on a series mech to understand why anybody would ever want to vape that way.
That instantaneous raw power is simply unrivaled and not a single regulated device out there, not even a DNA, is able to replicate that experience.

Aaaaaand now u make me want to build a mech xD dammit

Reactions: mimöschen

mimöschen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2016
Series build decks are a gimmick imo. You can get compareable results with a standard builddeck by switching from fused claptons to single core claptons with more wraps for example. Ymmv.

18350s are more suited for parallel configurations because of their low CDR of 10A max, only 1000mah capacity and their massive voltage sag under (heavy) load though. A decent single 18650 like the VTC5A will most probably perform a lot better with a standard build than two 18350 with a series build.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Never seen a series deck, though.

Uwell Rafale X RDA a neutral center post that allows for series builds.

It wasn't a huge success on the market and you can find it for $5 or less these days.

Last edited:

Superuser187

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 10, 2020
    Athens
    Yeaa.i was talking about the build deck mostly and I was like whyyyyyy....then in my mind I thought that maybe was to not drop the ohms too much and still use double thicc ... coils??? But then I thought that this would need maybe a series mod also to have more voltage to fire it good ??? Or doesn't matter??? Anyways hahahah just saw this axial series rda deck from a guy that posted it and was curius if it's a thing and if it does stack the resistance as I thought it would

Reactions: Electrodave
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread