Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
They are wired in series Bob and regulated from 4 to 5.5 volts using the dial on the inside. Great mod - I own three and use the heck out of them.

Thanks, thought it was series, got my first one 2nd hand the other day, love it, the tip I already had from FT and matches it well:

j8g02w.jpg

Batteries don't last very long though :(

WhoDothScuba

Decompression Vaper
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Stuttgart, Germany
Looks good, nice drip tip match. Did it come with the S-120 J-Wrap on it or did you put it on?
I don't use wraps, just have to use aluminum (aluminium) polish on them when they start getting scratched up.

Are you using the AW ICR 123 750 mah black w/ red stripe protected batteries (recommended)?
From here: AW icr 123 16340 protected battery

I get about eight hours each set using a 3ohm Boge cartomizer @ 5.2 volts and carry a spare set with me at all times. I have 6 sets of batteries in rotation for my 3 boxes.

Two of the triplets, third is a piebald.
image.jpg

Last edited:

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Yes it's a Rev.3 and it came with the wrap already on it and a spare clear one, about 20 slotted standard Boge cartos, 3 tanks, spare o-rings, a billet bridge and some Aspire heads, which I am using at the moment, and 4 AW ICR 123 protected batteries, all that cost me about the same as what a brand new one would have cost me to ship from that side of the pond to this inc. import taxes

I also have 4 genuine AW IMR 16340s as well, the Aspires are only 2.1 Ohm so that was probably eating up more power, I've also reduced the Voltage down from 4.5 to 4 now as well and it's lasting a lot longer.

Mine probably looks like those as well, as it is not the piebald, he sold that to someone else :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread