The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Serious posts for serious modders.....and the not so serious are welcome too. :)

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by lorikay13, Feb 19, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Hi modders and moddettes.....it's been awhile.....so I hope I came up with some good stuff to make up for the gap.

#1 is a fun photo meant to illustrate the fact that anything goes in vaping :) They can pass whatever laws they want to....there is no way they can stop this...ever. May the Force be with you.

starwars.jpg

Yoda is a volt meter, Darth is an Evercool VV mod, R2D2 is a wire welder.

And #2....I wanted to show you a spectacular Chinese atomizer.....The CLT by Infinite....which now comes in black also at Vapor DNA. They have taken all the best features of several different atties and put them all in one device...for $30. Deep juice wells like the Origen V2.....Quad post setup like the Helios..heatsink cap like the TOBH...it's all here.

infinitedeck.jpg

2. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Just wanted to thank Red Sky Mods for this beautiful mod...thanks Capt !!! I really do love it.

redsky.jpg

3. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    ok here's something a little different for ya'll............

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    the tree rat brigade.

[​IMG]

5. spacekitty

spacekitty Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5 Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA

I have one of the 1st RSM's to be a VV... no display and you have to change the settings with an allen wrench!! :ohmy: They sure have come a long way since then...

[​IMG]

It was my first mod, and still the only wooden one I have... I won it in a Contest, and it was supposed to be a DIY kit (lol) but the Cap't was nice enough to put it together for me, even added the inlay, too... :wub:

The DT I won a couple of years later, and it just happened to be a purr-fect match, without me even getting to choose it!!

6. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    wow! That is awesome spacekitty!!!! Don't ever part with it! One day we will all get together and create and online vaping museum . Somewhere I still have a pink Mr Puffer....LOL!!!!

7. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    My holiday gift to myself....been waiting for this atomizer all year. Got incredibly lucky and was able to snag the very last one. Hellfire UFO sidehole dripper. The mod is a RedRod, hand made in Russia. Drip tip is sterling silver by Brooklyn Mods.

[​IMG]

8. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    here's my Christmas present to myself.....if anyone cares. ;)

Here name is SusyQ the Squirrel Queen and she is a DNA30. Still on the workbench is the Tank Girl doll that will be riding her. :)

susyqsteamboy.jpg

The nose is the fire button and the eyes are the +/- buttons. Happy New Year modders!!!!!

9. CES

CES optimistic cynic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    Love it!!!

10. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    I love that photo of your dogs CES!!!

I have a deal going with a friend...I'm not supposed to be buying any new mods.....so I was forced to make one....LOL

Rattie!!!

ratpatrolmod.jpg

inside is a 14500 Bagua.

11. CES

CES optimistic cynic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    Oooh! Love that one!

12. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Thanks CES!!!! I love him too :) I just got him a new drip tip.....he's happy..he doesn't like pink girlie stuff.

ratboysunflower.jpg

13. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    waiting....waiting.....waiting....for my Pink 454 Big Block atty. :)

kostasrosespetals.jpg

mod was made for me by a dear friend in Greece.

14. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    and here it is!!! I'm really happy with this one. It's an SX350 by YIHI chipset/board.

pinktowervulcanizer.jpg

15. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
  16. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    She's finally here!!!! The Squirrel Wrangler...Tank Girl!!!

[​IMG]

17. HyOnLyph

HyOnLyph Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2010
    Orange County, CA
    Hi LK. Wow, that is one heck-of-a display. So much has changed over the years. The shorter copper colored mods just the right of center front are cool. Are you into the sub-ohm vaping? Build your own RDAs etc?

18. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Hey HyOnLyph...nice to see you. I played around with sub-ohm just to say I did it and I have a few cloud chaser mods.....but I really don't see the sense in it. I don't need to do it in order to get the vape I want. But yes I build my own coils. I'm actually more interested in atomizers now than mods. That's what really makes the difference...a mod, at the end of the day, is just a battery holder. LOL

Those little copper mods are both Red Rods from Russia. When it was first made the 18350 was the smallest mod ever made. I just got the 18500 last week. Next year he will make the 18650 .

19. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    So at first glance you might not think this is mod related....but if you are a mod builder the possibilities for this stuff are endless.....Steve is using it to install a charging board in one of my DNA mods that has a metal frame.

FIX THAT THING | Sugru

20. kkiet

kkiet Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 14, 2015
    Milwaukee, Wi
    Nice assortment of Mods.