Serious posts for serious modders.....and the not so serious are welcome too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Hi modders and moddettes.....it's been awhile.....so I hope I came up with some good stuff to make up for the gap.

#1 is a fun photo meant to illustrate the fact that anything goes in vaping :) They can pass whatever laws they want to....there is no way they can stop this...ever. May the Force be with you.

starwars.jpg

Yoda is a volt meter, Darth is an Evercool VV mod, R2D2 is a wire welder.

And #2....I wanted to show you a spectacular Chinese atomizer.....The CLT by Infinite....which now comes in black also at Vapor dna. They have taken all the best features of several different atties and put them all in one device...for $30. Deep juice wells like the Origen V2.....Quad post setup like the Helios..heatsink cap like the TOBH...it's all here.

infinitedeck.jpg

Last edited:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Just wanted to thank Red Sky Mods for this beautiful mod...thanks Capt !!! I really do love it.

View attachment 377998

I have one of the 1st RSM's to be a VV... no display and you have to change the settings with an allen wrench!! :ohmy: They sure have come a long way since then...

DT-RSM.jpg~original

It was my first mod, and still the only wooden one I have... I won it in a Contest, and it was supposed to be a DIY kit (lol) but the Cap't was nice enough to put it together for me, even added the inlay, too... :wub:

The DT I won a couple of years later, and it just happened to be a purr-fect match, without me even getting to choose it!!

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Hey HyOnLyph...nice to see you. I played around with sub-ohm just to say I did it and I have a few cloud chaser mods.....but I really don't see the sense in it. I don't need to do it in order to get the vape I want. But yes I build my own coils. I'm actually more interested in atomizers now than mods. That's what really makes the difference...a mod, at the end of the day, is just a battery holder. LOL

Those little copper mods are both Red Rods from Russia. When it was first made the 18350 was the smallest mod ever made. I just got the 18500 last week. Next year he will make the 18650 .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread