Set Up Help for 2 New Systems

Status
Not open for further replies.

CosmicCharlie1!

Aug 19, 2013
Chicago
Hi all and happy new year -

I recently got 2 new systems and was hoping for advice on what to set the wattage/voltage at for the best possible experience. My new systems are:

1. iTaste VV v3
2. joyetech eCom Mega

Generally, as a traditional smoker, I smoke about a pack a day (Camel Lights)

If anyone can respond with the ideal settings for both, I would appreciate it.

I am not sure what ohms I'm running but on the iTaste, I have a Kanger pro mini

Thanks

runamok

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2014
Georgia
I have a kanger pro mini 2 and it came w/ 1.8 ohm coils that I ran at 3.3~3.5 volts. Works good for me but Pg/Vg mix also factors in the higher the Vg mix the thicker the juice so it wicks slower. Air to vape will also effect taste. Some tabaco juices I've tried tasted nasty until I changed from a 2 slot base to a 4 slot base. 4 slot gave me more air and solved some taste issues,mellowed it out some. Alot of people have suggested a Kanger air flow mod for this, it's like $10 or so, I think. IMO glass tanks taste better and at least they withstand fruity flavors better,and they clean easier. It's pretty much trial and error till you find your happy place. Oh and just keep asking questions and it'll make since in time. Be ready to be over run with info just back off and read suggestions and assimilate all the offerings and it'll start makeing since soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread