• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Sg gamers what are you playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crixus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2012
Autocratic State
I'm still having a lot of fun with it. Only problem is its hard to vape and warzone at the same time. How did they ruin it for you?

See the thing is, the storyline for all characters were really really good. Then when i reached max level i found that i had nothing to do (mind you this was when the game first came out) so i quit and waited for new content which took ages to come along.

So i decided to come back and give it to try, i was a click away to downloading it till i saw all these in game purchases on top of the subscription and i was turned off.

Not saying it was a bad game really, i do miss it but desperate attempts to grab as much cash as you can just puts me off.

Buonosera

Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
At the Red Dot
See the thing is, the storyline for all characters were really really good. Then when i reached max level i found that i had nothing to do (mind you this was when the game first came out) so i quit and waited for new content which took ages to come along.

So i decided to come back and give it to try, i was a click away to downloading it till i saw all these in game purchases on top of the subscription and i was turned off.

Not saying it was a bad game really, i do miss it but desperate attempts to grab as much cash as you can just puts me off.

Hahaha I see where you're coming from, but the in-game purchases are not gamebreaking as some might expect, in-game purchases are mostly cosmetic with some exp boosts/valor boosts. When swtor went F2P, I found that the best decision they made. Since it's gone F2P you can always try it out to see if you still like it.

Crixus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2012
Autocratic State
Hahaha I see where you're coming from, but the in-game purchases are not gamebreaking as some might expect, in-game purchases are mostly cosmetic with some exp boosts/valor boosts. When swtor went F2P, I found that the best decision they made. Since it's gone F2P you can always try it out to see if you still like it.

I think... I'll give it a go again! After I'm done playing me 2 :D

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread