• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

sg vapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schff

Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Port Vila, VU
Hey smaldo,

Here [*removed], we live in a micro-managed police state with an extremely low population and a very high population density. Anything and everything against the law is tightly policed relative to other countries.

In all probability, you're a really nice person and it would be good to meet you. However, it's also very likely that the authorities are reading (if not active on) these forums as well and you could be a UC looking to make an easy bust.

Keep your eyes open though - you'll see some of us around eventually. Just today, I spied someone who works in my building discreetly puffing on a box mod set-up ;)

Do be careful to keep your mod away from prying eyes or the boys in blue. Other than that, have a good trip! Lots of things to do here.

Last edited by a moderator:

smaldo

Dec 13, 2012
alaska
Hey smaldo,

Here [*removed], we live in a micro-managed police state with an extremely low population and a very high population density. Anything and everything against the law is tightly policed relative to other countries.

In all probability, you're a really nice person and it would be good to meet you. However, it's also very likely that the authorities are reading (if not active on) these forums as well and you could be a UC looking to make an easy bust.

Keep your eyes open though - you'll see some of us around eventually. Just today, I spied someone who works in my building discreetly puffing on a box mod set-up ;)

Do be careful to keep your mod away from prying eyes or the boys in blue. Other than that, have a good trip! Lots of things to do here.

haha fair enough. i carried mine everywhere and discreetly puff whenever i have chance to do so. if you see someone with brass nemesis and kraken please say hello :)

Sigmazxcs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2013
The Land of ERP and Pee-A-Pee
haha fair enough. i carried mine everywhere and discreetly puff whenever i have chance to do so. if you see someone with brass nemesis and kraken please say hello :)

Hey, welcome [*removed]! :D
I'll be around town today, so watch out for a brass nemesis with a IGO-W! (ps: my IGO-W looks more like a Z-Atty)

..V..

Nov 16, 2012
Johoporean
Most [*removed] will tell you, "Do anything, just don't get caught" :2cool:

I know a couple of places with their private courtyard where you can have some grubs and wash it down with some clouds.

Having said that, it is still better not to vape openly.... it is december, and the power that be is making collection for their bonuses.

smaldo

Dec 13, 2012
alaska
Most [*removed] will tell you, "Do anything, just don't get caught" :2cool:

I know a couple of places with their private courtyard where you can have some grubs and wash it down with some clouds.

Having said that, it is still better not to vape openly.... it is december, and the power that be is making collection for their bonuses.

yeah i wasnt going to vape openly :D very discreet vape in the toilet or some places where not many people around (or cctv for that matter - mrt stations). so where are these places i can go to have few drinks and vape without worries?

Sigmazxcs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2013
looks like z atty? with tank?

Nope. I lathed my IGO-W top cap into a Z-Atty cap. With that ever awesome chamfer at the too. It's sporting an awesome white drip tip that I made. :D
Too bad I'm down to my last ml of juice, I'm out of juice! *horror movie of vapers*

smaldo

Dec 13, 2012
alaska
Nope. I lathed my IGO-W top cap into a Z-Atty cap. With that ever awesome chamfer at the too. It's sporting an awesome white drip tip that I made. :D
Too bad I'm down to my last ml of juice, I'm out of juice! *horror movie of vapers*

sounds pretty cool. whatever happen to your zatty then?
sorry about the juice, i wish i could help but i only brought really limited quantity with me for this holiday :(

Sigmazxcs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2013
sounds pretty cool. whatever happen to your zatty then?
sorry about the juice, i wish i could help but i only brought really limited quantity with me for this holiday :(

Don't have a zatty, but I love how it looks, so I modified the IGO-W to look like it! Think of it like the Link RDA from steam monkey. :)
Not to worry about juice, I can get that figured out! Now my main issue is getting my mod up and running again! Accidentally left it firing for 10mins or so. Whole thing was burning hot.

smaldo

Dec 13, 2012
alaska
Don't have a zatty, but I love how it looks, so I modified the IGO-W to look like it! Think of it like the Link RDA from steam monkey. :)
Not to worry about juice, I can get that figured out! Now my main issue is getting my mod up and running again! Accidentally left it firing for 10mins or so. Whole thing was burning hot.

your mod should be fine, just b careful with the battery, although i think it should be fine but you never know... might be a good chance to grab some panas

Sigmazxcs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2013
your mod should be fine, just b careful with the battery, although i think it should be fine but you never know... might be a good chance to grab some panas

Thanks man. The mod looks fine. Battery I was told shouldn't be an issue.
Now my nemesis's delrin insert for the top cap came loose. Any idea how to fix that?

gpang788

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
Isle of Man
currently in sg and miss seeing vapers around. have been in the country for a week and havent seen 1 vaper! understandably due to being illegal to vape but im wondering if there is anywhere i can go to meet vapers in this country? who knows some of sg vapers happen to own a bar or some sorts :)

Why don't u look me up. We can vape together :2cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread