• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

sg vapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
Durham, North Carolina, United States
Heh just found this thread. Been vaping in the US for 3 years now. Gonna be back over the summer (May to aug) for break. I was actually hoping somehow I could meet some folks and learn more about the community here. Gonna be back in the red dot for good in 2015 and I have no clue how I'm gonna survive with sneaking around for supplies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sigmazxcs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2013
The Land of ERP and Pee-A-Pee
Heh just found this thread. Been vaping in the US for 3 years now. Gonna be back over the summer (May to aug) for break. I was actually hoping somehow I could meet some folks and learn more about the community here. Gonna be back in the red dot for good in 2015 and I have no clue how I'm gonna survive with sneaking around for supplies.

Drop me a pm. :)

deathsmoochy

Dec 29, 2013
Lion City
yeah i wasnt going to vape openly :D very discreet vape in the toilet or some places where not many people around (or cctv for that matter - mrt stations). so where are these places i can go to have few drinks and vape without worries?

really interested to know this as well, been really tempted to vape at smoking areas @cafes but just don't wanna risk it, hahaha.

wattageous

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Dongdaemun, Seoul
Hello everyone!

Was just wondering, is there any cafés for coffee that is possible to vape? (PM please) Sometimes I do my editing works at cafe but just feels weird taking out my G6 to take a quick vape. Even though I'm using a cigalike, people still do give some stares as I try to vape as discreetly as possible. Can get damn paranoid sia!

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
I too would like to know places where vaping is kind of sorta allowed... It gets quite annoying going to the toilet to get a break

The only place I know is your home other than that it is definitely a No. If you really need to, be discreet and out of the public eyes

Sent from Gotham City using Tapatalk

lucryj

Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
SEA
In KL, there are cafés that is half a cafe and half vape shop. Vape is allowed in the shop but smokers have to go outside to smoke. Cool concept...

that is amazing man.. Too bad though.. I don't dare bring my vape go overseas.. Later come back kena check then sei liao lo..

yddang

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
East
that is amazing man.. Too bad though.. I don't dare bring my vape go overseas.. Later come back kena check then sei liao lo..

I understand that why I have two sets of gear. One at home and the other sets are in KL. I travel a lot up and down so it makes sense for me to just leave one set over there

lucryj

Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
SEA
I understand that why I have two sets of gear. One at home and the other sets are in KL. I travel a lot up and down so it makes sense for me to just leave one set over there

Wow you stay in kl as well?? I recently broke my out and about set up.. Now only vape at home

lucryj

Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
SEA
My company sent me there and I spend a lot of time up there and so the company rent a place for me. So when I am there, I vape everywhere. There is so many shops there and now there are cafés popping up that encourages vaping.

Sounds like a lot of fun. Will definitely try to look around when I go there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread