Status
Not open for further replies.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
I’m glad sassy had little Sylvester though and his sister precious. Sylvester is such a boy here he is on Sunday all dirty and proud of his holes he dug.
View attachment 896289 View attachment 896291

My veggies are doing great I haven’t had to go to the grocery store for greens in a long time. Just for carrots and apples .
View attachment 896293 View attachment 896295 View attachment 896297 View attachment 896299

My newest planter box I might sell this one

View attachment 896301
I lust after those greens.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I’m glad sassy had little Sylvester though and his sister precious. Sylvester is such a boy here he is on Sunday all dirty and proud of his holes he dug.
    View attachment 896289 View attachment 896291

My veggies are doing great I haven’t had to go to the grocery store for greens in a long time. Just for carrots and apples .
    View attachment 896293 View attachment 896295 View attachment 896297 View attachment 896299

My newest planter box I might sell this one

View attachment 896301
    Are you growing some carrots too?

Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
    Sep 30, 2019
    That was a terrible, terrible week.
    Yes then the lady in the pet shop telling me it must’ve been my fault just made it even worse . My mom went in and told them off and I haven’t been back since. I used to go in all the time too for my bunny and dog/ fish stuff.

Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
    Sep 30, 2019
    Are you growing some carrots too?
    Yep got another bunch started this weekend too.

I’d need to grow a lot to feed all the rabbits that depend on me so I buy bags from the store every week too. I have 8 at home and then at work another 20 or so around the industrial park that expect kibble and carrots daily

Attachments

• 547370CA-C9BC-465A-B8AE-5C3BCBC2512C.jpeg
      547370CA-C9BC-465A-B8AE-5C3BCBC2512C.jpeg
      1.4 MB · Views: 4

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Yep got another bunch started this weekend too.

I’d need to grow a lot to feed all the rabbits that depend on me so I buy bags from the store every week too. I have 8 at home and then at work another 20 or so around the industrial park that expect kibble and carrots daily
    Can you grow enough for all or still have to buy some?

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    what a sweet little doll baby :wub:

I packaged up some outgoing vapemail a few days ago. As it was a tight squeeze fitting everything in, I had to rearrange it a few times. Luna helped by pulling out items as fast as I was putting them in :lol:

I distracted her with the outer carton, and got it all ready. I was just about to grab the carton when I heard a loud ripping noise, looked up and saw that Luna had killed the box for me. Duct tape came to the rescue ;)

Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
    Sep 30, 2019
    Can you grow enough for all or still have to buy some?
    I don’t think I have the means I go through a lot of carrots. Mabye if it was just my buns at home they only get a couple Carrots all together each day chopped into their salads but the ones at work are another story. They all fiend for carrots. Mine eat mainly greens. I bring some for the work ones too though but they love carrots and banana as a treat along with their kibble. They are all spoiled for feral bunnies

beckah54

Dog Lover!
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 27, 2009
    Ohio
    View attachment 896439 What I’ve been up to this week. Stabby cat is sold! Yay my first sale. Some of you may not be familiar with Elvira but I was a big fan.
    OMG, love the stabby cat one. Will a smart phone fit into it? Can you do a stabby dog one?

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    I packaged up some outgoing vapemail a few days ago. As it was a tight squeeze fitting everything in, I had to rearrange it a few times. Luna helped by pulling out items as fast as I was putting them in :lol:

I distracted her with the outer carton, and got it all ready. I was just about to grab the carton when I heard a loud ripping noise, looked up and saw that Luna had killed the box for me. Duct tape came to the rescue ;)
    cats are so helpful~

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread