Shiny After Hours Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2019
Methinks Bugs is due for a snip.

Thanks goodness! I hope she has well and truly learned on which side her bread is buttered.
Yep and sassys belly feels really full. May be bunnies coming soon :)

She made a little nest in the house in a little box I made. Except this one has a mound of hay and even some bunny fur in the middle which I haven’t seen them do before

Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2019
3BEB8F63-CF06-4A53-845F-C5F8D05A2E08.jpeg
401F3608-209E-4904-8A7D-DA2EE540AB7B.jpeg

Woke up to eat some more

Rob B.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2019
goodbye
Good morning my Shiny friends of animals! I finally made it to after hours. @Ricky Vapes I am glad Stevie is back home safe. I would have been worried out of my mind about her. Sounds like your bunny family is about to expand.:w00t: I really love what you are doing for the bunnies Ricky, and I miss seeing them in Shinyitis proper. Don't stop slipping them in over there once in awhile. I will try to make it here as often as I can. I need more hours in my day for sure. You are a good man Ricky!:wub:

Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2019
Good morning my Shiny friends of animals! I finally made it to after hours. @Ricky Vapes I am glad Stevie is back home safe. I would have been worried out of my mind about her. Sounds like your bunny family is about to expand.:w00t: I really love what you are doing for the bunnies Ricky, and I miss seeing them in Shinyitis proper. Don't stop slipping them in over there once in awhile. I will try to make it here as often as I can. I need more hours in my day for sure. You are a good man Ricky!:wub:
Tell me about it rob the life of a bunny farmer and dog dad never stops !

• Love
Reactions: Astron

Rob B.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2019
goodbye
Can you change it sloth man?

He can't change it, but you can put it in your location area like I did with "Searching for vape Nirvana" below your avatar.;) Just go to your profile and instead of Canada in location, manually type in Bunny Farmer or Bunny Wrangler, and it will show up below your avatar.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
Yep and sassys belly feels really full. May be bunnies coming soon :)

She made a little nest in the house in a little box I made. Except this one has a mound of hay and even some bunny fur in the middle which I haven’t seen them do before
When a female bunny is getting close to giving birth they make a nest of grass and stuff and they line it with their belly fur. Looks like you're going to be a bunny grandpa soon!!

Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2019
When a female bunny is getting close to giving birth they make a nest of grass and stuff and they line it with their belly fur. Looks like you're going to be a bunny grandpa soon!!
That’s exactly what it was it was her cute white fur from her belly put in the middle of the hay nest her and bugs made. They had been bringing hay up to the top section inside their little wooden box and then did that with the Fur.

Plus when fluffy was about to start walking up the ramp towards the nest that’s when bugs flew out and attacked fluffy not letting him go up top. That’s not like bugs at all he’s usually so timid.

Exciting!!

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
That’s exactly what it was it was her cute white fur from her belly put in the middle of the hay nest her and bugs made. They had been bringing hay up to the top section inside their little wooden box and then did that with the Fur.

Plus when fluffy was about to start walking up the ramp towards the nest that’s when bugs flew out and attacked fluffy not letting him go up top. That’s not like bugs at all he’s usually so timid.

Exciting!!
You may want to separate her from the others for the time being. Stress can make them kill their young (sorry, no nicer way to say it) according to a friend who raises them. Daddy rabbits aren’t there in the wild, so solo won’t feel lonely to her.

Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2019
thanks Letitia I’ll Probably do that soon!

Today I had my mom bring Toby in for his 400 dollar hair cut but they couldn’t even muzzle him they just called us and told us to pick him up. So his hair is still long :( He’s only calm with me he needs to be with me until sedated.

I’m so mad at them they had him there hungry and thirsty after fasting all night from 9 am to 12 pm trying multiple times to put a muzzle on him. Finally they decide to call my mom at noon saying it’s not going so well. We thought he was getting done.

So they said if You think your son can calm him down and get the muzzle on him they will do it. I leave work in the snow and drive 20 minutes there even phoning them on the way saying I’m coming they say okay see you soon .

I get to the vet and they say oh yea we can’t do him today it’s 1230 the appointment was at 9 we got other patients today. Bring him back tomorrow we can dispense some sedatives so he’s calm when you bring him in tomorrow for another 80 dollars .

I couldn’t belive I wasted my time leaving work only to be told that. Why not call sooner and say they are having trouble.

Sigh people sure can be dumb. Now I’ll have to bring him myself tomorrow morning in a blizzard and come to work late. I’m just gonna muzzle him myself.
Monday’s at work are always super busy and short staffed that’s why my mom
Brought Toby this morning . But he gets anxious with her.

Hope it goes better tomorrow

Last edited:

Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2019
You may want to separate her from the others for the time being. Stress can make them kill their young (sorry, no nicer way to say it) according to a friend who raises them. Daddy rabbits aren’t there in the wild, so solo won’t feel lonely to her.
oh yea. Mmmh bugs seems to be a protective daddy. I’ll see they sure do love each other. I wonder if it could be fluffys though??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread