Shiny After Hours Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2019
I brought sassy and bugs inside along with the nest. No babies yet but they will be warm when they come.

6DF9459D-1AAC-470E-9CA4-145CC13F2261.jpeg

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
For dumped pretty hard with snow last night. I kept clearing my canopy but it hit so hard while I slept during a 4 hour period that it completely collapsed and it is broken now

Managed to make it to work without many roads clear at least

View attachment 863765
Wow, you've got more snow than we do. This is by far and away the warmest winter I've seen over here. We've had far more ice than snow. Think that's changing this coming weekend though.

Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2019
Wow, you've got more snow than we do. This is by far and away the warmest winter I've seen over here. We've had far more ice than snow. Think that's changing this coming weekend though.
Supposed to get another foot of snow apparently...

Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2019
You are just a Teddy Bear Mr. Ricky! :wub:

View attachment 863785
Nah rob I’m just a rabbit dad. Anyone Tries messing with my rabbits and they’ll get it. I was asking around at my work if anyone would like a baby rabbit and someone said I hear they taste like chicken... Had to let him know those are fighting words and not to even joke. Those rabbits are all I got

Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2019
Think they are lagomorphs or something? Definitely not rodents . A lot of people think that about them. I think that’s why so many don’t care about them they have programs to get cats and dogs fixed but rabbits they just leave them until the population gets out of control then they kill them :(

At least around here that’s what’s been happening lately.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
I've been vegetarian for like 8 years. Had nothing to do with love of animals, I just never liked meat and how it made my body feel. 8 years later and I've gravitated towards including love of animals in my reasoning though. I sincerely like animals more than my own species, just can't fathom eating them. Don't judge others whatsoever - not who I am. In fact I have immense respect for hunters who catch and eat their own meat. But it's just not for me, I'd only eat meat if I had to in order to survive, or if in a foreign culture out of respect (and a splash of necessity).

So don't worry about me either Ricky. Atticus though...uh, he probably shouldn't meet the bunnies.

He heard the word "bunny" as I typed it... :(
"Where that rodent!?" he exclaimed... o_O
0108201853.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread