Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Some of my gear:
HxK9ZPZ.jpg
This has made me feel better about my vape stuff, might even buy some more now :)

Darth Omerta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2015
P1020503.JPG

Those are just mine, my fiancee has a CF4, a couple of Aspire kits and some vivi nova kits kicking around(she hasnt really gotten into it yet lol)

I should also mention that the Chiyou with the Orchid v5 in the middle does not see much use. Everything else has its purpose and place in my usual rotation!

Reactions: FlamingoTutu

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
Lol, I'm still a very new vaper and when I first found this board I was flabbergasted. Why do people own so many mods, what's the point? Then today happens.

I pick up some cotton and wire, and ooh! What about a second battery? And sure I have a ton of ejuice, but why not more? Then I'm drooling over tanks and mods and patiently explaining to the man why I NEED more and had to forcibly walk away. But I am pretty sure next month will see the start to a collection.

Oops. Shinyitis. It's real and can strike at any time.

How many doodads do you own and actively use?
Shinyitis bites most people in the .... when they least expect it. It's a highly contagious disease with no known cure.
I have a lot of juice. Vape heaven achieved.
FRMqNaN.jpg
Love the little sweaters! Those are awesome.
No offense. The wool covers are something special but they really remind me a lot of these:
il_570xN.439492169_gb40.jpg
:lol:

Hey, everybody loves sweaters.
bx3omoN.jpg

Traijan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2014
USA
I have a lot of juice. Vape heaven achieved.
FRMqNaN.jpg
Now, those tea cozy's for your mods, now that I could see getting and wanting. Great for those really cold mornings to prevent your hand from getting too cold holding onto a mod that's been sitting unguarded all night on the front porch.

But really I'm just too practical to succumb to shinyitis. I only really have a need for one mod (if it goes dead, well go to the store and buy another one, I'm not so hooked that I can't go for a day or a night without one - plus my partner has multiples hehe) so I just keep one mod and a subtank and I'm good. I've got a couple of other tanks laying around but they were more bought out of necessity than anything else as it was more practical to get multiple tanks than it was to have to change out the coils every time that I wanted to change flavors and then just dedicate a tank to a flavor since I don't do a lot of flavors.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I got bit by the shinyitis shortly after i started vaping,it's been almost a year and a half,and it's still biting haha.Here is a pic from a few months ago.Since then i added 1 more tube mech,7 rda's,3 more tanks,1 more vw mod,and 3 bottom feed mods,and i'm currently building a vw bottom feeder.Every time i buy a new mod,i swear i'm done,and that lasts a whole week until i get paid again haha.Bottom line though,i would rather spend every dime i have on vape gear,than to spend one more penny on cigarttes,so i don't feel bad at all about buying new gear,that part has became a hobby.
stand1_zpssqbn5cot.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread