• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Shipment to Malaysia

Status
Not open for further replies.

bedhouin

Verified Member
Dec 5, 2012
APAC
Health Cabin does ship to Malaysia. I just ordered from there yesterday.

If you're desperate and don't want to wait for shipping you can try to get something from a local supplier. Its a big list and not all of them have good products but take your time and go through it: http://www.facebook.com/groups/malaysiavaperscorner/doc/231304136939315/

If you're in KL; Victoria, Cirgaro, and Kakivapors have walk-in shops. Check the times they're open before you go.

Syahdirwan

Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
The small circle
Health Cabin does ship to Malaysia. I just ordered from there yesterday.

If you're desperate and don't want to wait for shipping you can try to get something from a local supplier. Its a big list and not all of them have good products but take your time and go through it: Log in | Facebook

If you're in KL; Victoria, Cirgaro, and Kakivapors have walk-in shops. Check the times they're open before you go.

Im in Johor Bahru but i prefer shipment. Any recommendation?

bedhouin

Verified Member
Dec 5, 2012
APAC
Im in Johor Bahru but i prefer shipment. Any recommendation?

Victoria Electronics (Malaysia) E-cigarette Online Store - Update
I normally buy US liquids in person from Victoria I haven't done shipping with them but they do pos laju. They have decent stock and you can always call Alvin direct if you have a problem.

Le Vaporz - Malaysia Best electronic cigarette Store
I had a good shipping experience with Le vaporz they have a range of eliquids from US and CN, some mods, but only a few tanks/atomizers. Their stuff is always out of stock.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread