Shipping= 10.00!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Angel

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
Newcastle, WA
ok im about to place my order, how is menthale? is the menthol overpowering like mouthwash or more tobacco-ish? like dekank menthol is too minty and cant really stand it. sorry for the off topic question.

i like the menthale. it is not like mint candy. more like a smooth menthol cig then any other mint/menthol eliquids i have tried so far

seven

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Fringe HQ Chicago
anyone know where to find the tracking number? I recieved the Order Shipping Notice but the tracking number is blank. I must be blind or something.

Thank you for shopping with NHaler at Home - NHaler.
This automated e-mail serves as confirmation that your order has been shipped.

Shipping Summary
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Invoice ID: 0000002315

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Qty Item # Description Date Shipped Tracking #
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 24mg Nhaler KR808D-1 Carto 24mg KR808D-1Nhaler Cartomizers Pack Of Five
High Strength ONLY
Flavors: Mint Tobacco

1 3x30Ml eliquid 3-30Ml Plastic Dropper Bottles for
$43
Flavoring: NU PORT
Flavoring 2: Menthale
Flavoring 3: 555 Menthol

Dark Angel

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
Newcastle, WA
anyone know where to find the tracking number? I recieved the Order Shipping Notice but the tracking number is blank. I must be blind or something.

i never got one for my last order i made. however i did get my order within the normal 3 days it usually takes for a package from drew to make it to me. am sure if you call or email drew he'll get you the tracking number :)

rfun6

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2009
Tennessee ....
10 shipping is steep to me too. I just can't afford high shipping, cause I can barely afford the product itself. I have to shop around and see the best deal I can get for my money. I have to include the shipping in the total price of the item. Drew probably does have wonderful juice. The extras would be great and shipping being fast but sometimes, I just happy to get what I can, when I can. When I order from Ruyan I take the 3 dollar shipping so my order will be cheaper. So I understand the 10 throwing them off. It does me too. My economy is to bad......lol.

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
I can imagine what Drew must be going through.. I know Paypal made that ship function easy for vendors. he must have 3 make steps to each order instead of 1! You will still get your order as fast.. after paypal issues nothing has slowed him down her in Florida! If you must have it I am sure he can get it to you! I am sorry rfun6 =(
maybe you can find a fellow esmoker close to you and split the shipping??

Last edited:

Shreck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2009
Olivet, Michigan, United States
You know, i have a hard time with the shipping myself, And I wanted to have some of the High High Nic juice he had so i ordered, used the coupon code, and crossed my fingers..

Well Its been 4 days now and still no package.. I know it has to be coming first class mail, because thats the only reason it would take this long to get to me... And you know what, I ship enough stuff to know that you can send almost anything ( up to 70 lbs) for less than 5.00 shipping PRIORITY. and I would have had it in 3 days or less from NJ..
I can say that I probably wont be buying from him again..
JMHO!!

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Shreck...I ship everything prority 2 to 3 day as you will see when you get your package...Sorry to hear that your dissapointed with the cost ... Please send me your order number , because as I said if you dont recieve it within 3 days then there is a problem...Thanks for the order and I hope you enjoy it...
Drew

Shreck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2009
Olivet, Michigan, United States
Drew, I do feel that I owe YOU an apology. I am sorry!
But USPS can kiss my .... I got the juice today. It WAS shipped priority Like you said and I am very pleased with what I recieved..
I shouldnt have jumped the gun and assumed anything. cause it made more of an ... out of me than you..
5 days for shipping a priority package form NJ to MI is really uncalled for and the USPS need to get their S#!~ together..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread