Shipping issues at SI?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainguy059

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2012
Indiana
As we keep adding staff we are trying to train them at the same time ...we will get there

Been there done that. Growth can be very painful at times. I learned the hard way not to over dilute CS with training. It's a double edge sword trying to train and serve at the same time. I ended up doing half day training so the other half day could be dedicated to pure CS. Fortunately, we had enough CS people to assure full CS coverage 100% of the time....albeit strained at times :)

Nitequitter

Sep 26, 2012
Florida
Been there done that. Growth can be very painful at times. I learned the hard way not to over dilute CS with training. It's a double edge sword trying to train and serve at the same time. I ended up doing half day training so the other half day could be dedicated to pure CS. Fortunately, we had enough CS people to assure full CS coverage 100% of the time....albeit strained at times :)

As we keep adding staff we are trying to train them at the same time ...we will get there

+1 on that. We are expanding now as well so I do understand growing pains Imagine. From everything I've read on here so far, SI is a great company. I'm sure you guys will get through this stage soon. I was happy to see the email from Heather this morning, shows good follow through when there is an issue. Look forward to getting my kit and will be happy to let you all know what I think once I start using it.

Cheers,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread