The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Shipping Question

Discussion in 'Vaping.com' started by JustForThis, Feb 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. JustForThis

JustForThis Full Member

Feb 6, 2018
    Hey so I’m thinking of ordering a new tank and some e liquid. My work schedule is weird so I might not be able to be there. Do I need to sign it or be there when it arrives?

• Like Like x 2
  2. Opinionated

Opinionated Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    I'll chime in... so your wait is not over long.

I've never had to sign for an order. If your mailbox is big enough to hold the package, you should be good to have the mailperson simply leave your package in your box.

If your box isn't big enough, that's a different story altogether. Then you'll have to pick it up at the post office, or have it re-delivered on a day when your there.

That's been my experience anyway.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. JustForThis

JustForThis Full Member

Feb 6, 2018
    What if my mailbox is a side like on the house mailbox. Do they leave it on the doorstep?

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. Opinionated

Opinionated Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    What does your mail person usually do with your packages?

Most mailmen won't leave packages on your porch without your permission to do so, due to the risk of theft.

Of course, all postal employees are not created equal.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    Unless your mailman has climbed up to your house before for large packages, you will likely have to pick it up at the post office with your little orange card. I'd rather have that happen that nicotine and whatnot out in the elements, although probably better winter than summer, I guess.

My mailman leaves large packages on my stoop if I'm not home. I don't recall giving permission, but I know all my neighbors and sometimes I think our subdivision is called "Wonderland" because of all the guns in the houses.... Nothing bad ever happens here, other than the occasional police goon squad coming to collect a hitman. But you know, they rarely strike where they sleep, unless threatened. LOL.

Anna

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. JustForThis

JustForThis Full Member

Feb 6, 2018
    Well thank you for your answers. I’m just gonna do it and hope for the best

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. low_tar_neil

low_tar_neil ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy Admin ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2008
    Looks like you all beat me to it! Sorry, I was waiting a while for the warehouse to confirm.

The free shipping option is USPS 1 -3 day & no signature required!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.