• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Shipping to APO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alljokingaside

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2015
Busan, Korea
You might want to double check, but (and this is all from civilian experiences w/ mail in Korea) first class v priority'll only affect speed. I've had vape mail from the States and China shipped to me with first class and priority and both methods have worked. (Though tracking is always a good idea; I've had other mail that were lost, inc a gift to the now ex. ergh.). For wording, I'd describe it exactly as it is (eg atlantis aspire, drip tip, ipv mini, [maybe not "m16"]). In case of e-liquid, I'd describe it either as flavoring, essential oils, or the name exactly (eg Thug juice). There's a chance that it'll slip through the cracks without being charged that obnoxious nicotine tax. That all said, w/r/t APO specifically, I'm not sure.

Waddle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2014
Korea
I don't believe vendors outside of the USA (i.e. China) can ship to an APO/FPO address. If its coming from the USA then there will be no customs clearance since APO/FPO addresses are not considered international addresses. All APO/FPO mail goes through United States Postal Service-Priority Mail. Mail sent to APO/FPO addresses will go either to California, New York, or Florida before it is transported to the overseas military installations.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread