The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Shop in Nashville

Discussion in 'Tennessee Vapinteers' started by wyllic, Jul 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. wyllic

wyllic Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 29, 2013
    Phoenix, AZ, USA
    Hi, my name is Will, we're helping a soldier there at Ft. Campbell with a free starter kit as part of our project to assist active and retired military with assistance to quit smoking. I would like to refer him to a local shop for follow-up, juice, personal assistance. Since we're located out of Arizona I have no idea what's a good place.

If someone can point me in the right direction I would be greatly appreciative.

2. christeymg

christeymg Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 12, 2013
    Nashville, TN
  3. wyllic

Apr 29, 2013
    Phoenix, AZ, USA
    I don't want to know about just locations. I could find that myself. I wanted personal recommendations to send people to. I want to know the Vets we help will be well taken care of.

4. cags

cags Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 27, 2011
    east TN
  5. wyllic

Apr 29, 2013
    Phoenix, AZ, USA
    Thank you for looking! So far the project has just been local, but it's blowing up and we're getting requests from bases out of the state, and we're doing our best to accommodate but we really want to make sure they get taken care of at that end as well so I enjoy asking here for people who know about shops and can recommend local ones.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.