Shopped at the Columbus, OH store today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was one of the nicest stores I have ever been in. On top of that it is one of the most well stocked ecig stores I have been in. Most in the Columbus area are pretty much scam sellers selling kits for 100 bucks. They had pretty much everything you could want in stock at prices that rival some of the best online ecig shops. Even before buying my juice I was able to try any of the flavors they had on hand and ended up going with a flavor I had never had before (Apple - Its a kinda sour apple taste compared to most of the cinnamon based ones on the market.). All there equipment was genuine Joytech (Except for the mods which where cool to see in a store) in an assortment of colors and sizes to pick from. After today I will only be shopping at Alt Smoke for my ecig supplies.

:vapor:

halopunker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
New Philadelphia, OH
Oh boo, I lawled out loud. :p

We're adding more stuff to the Columbus store as we get it in, we will have quite a few new flavors being added in October online and offline. It's just a shame that some of our 'competitors' in Columbus have been bad mouthing us, this is according to about 6 people that use to shop at this other store. I guess we laugh at people and tell them to get out of our store if they don't know what a cartomizer is? :confused: This is honestly not the case and most people do make there way to our store and realize this pretty quickly that we're good people :)

We're stocking the columbus store with new items weekly, until it gets to the level of the items that we have online. It's about 60% there :p Have lots of flavors to add as we sell about 80 flavors online and only carry 25 in that store. Thanks for the kind words and I'll tell D about your compliment as well, he does a great job :)

rotku

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2012
columbus, oh
Yes, I just found out you guys are really close. I am in Clintonville. I plan on popping in next week. Really interested in checking out some new flavors. I tend to like the RY4 type flavors. I would say that it is interesting that you do not show up when I Google "e cig store columbus ohio", and all the derivatives. It's a shame because I would have gotten my equipment there, I always support local when I can. Look forward to seeing the store.

rotku

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2012
columbus, oh
Yes, I stopped in. The store was clean, well lit, spacious. There were tables available where you could chill out and vape away. The display case was stocked with most of the items you see on the website. There were out of a few things. Especially the high demand juices. No RY4 no tarimisu, stuff like that. It may take a bit to adjust to demand. All in all a good experience, I will definately return.

halopunker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
New Philadelphia, OH
Ya, the problem is if we run out online they run out at the stores. We should have Tiramisu back in stock on monday, which means they will have it sometime Tuesday-Thursday. We're out of a lot of the high caliber liquid at the moment. RY4 should be back in stock on Monday at the store. We're going to hit the Columbus store with a typhoon of liquids they presently don't carry next week after the High Caliber stock comes back in :)

-Rob

moondaddy

Apr 30, 2012
ohio
I also want to add that the guys at the c-bus store rock!! Was my first trip to a real vape b&m. Really cool to physically see mods and all the other goodies. Tried like 6~8 flavors, played and lost at the name that juice game lol. Prices just as good as anything you will find online, hell even the drinks they sell in the store are priced at what they should be. Will definitely be making the 1 1/2 hr drive back down some time soon

dlsw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Ohio
I also want to add that the guys at the c-bus store rock!! Was my first trip to a real vape b&m. Really cool to physically see mods and all the other goodies. Tried like 6~8 flavors, played and lost at the name that juice game lol. Prices just as good as anything you will find online, hell even the drinks they sell in the store are priced at what they should be. Will definitely be making the 1 1/2 hr drive back down some time soon

My exact experience!! Really nice place and nice, helpful people. I will be making the 2 hour drive back sometime, as well. :)

topaz_stone71

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Central Ohio
I just made my way to the C-bus store yesterday and my son (he's 20- don't worry) already took my green SB for his own. At least I had ordered a purple SB on-line before I know there is a local store...Can I just say the Tiramisu and Cinni-Bun are fantastic? Dimitri was incredibly helpful and I already have 3 people looking to stop at the store to give up analogs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread