Short recommendation on Joyetech's eCom Mega and iTaste VV V3

Status
Not open for further replies.

CosmicCharlie1!

Aug 19, 2013
Chicago
For any new-bees, like myself, buying your first "starter kit" can be a daunting experience - At lest it was for me. There are more choices than you can imagine and every website seems to favor one over the other. So, for what it's worth I thought I would tell you my story...Hope this helps:

I started out, after much investigation with the following two starter sets:

1. iTaste VV/VW V3

2. joyetech eCom Mega

I use the Joyetech as packaged (their atomizer, mouthpiece, etc) - Even bought some of their eJuice (Carmel Apple). This is, perhaps, one the BEST starter kits I have used - Solid steel all around, an awesome tank, nice metal mouthpiece, overall quality is obvious. Great investment. I will say that the eJuice I bought, the Carmel Apple is not what I expected - Doesn't taste like apple anything but what the hell. I would recommend this unit, about $70USD complete sans juice, to anyone looking to begin vaping. It's a tad on the larger size, with the 1600 battery, but not a deal breaker - I bought it from Joyetech electronic cigarette, Tank System, Changeable System, eGrip, Delta series, eCom Mega, eRoll-C, eCom-BT, eCom-C, eVic supreme, Joye510CC, eCom, eMode, eGo-CC, eVic, eRoll, eCab, eGo-C, eGo-T, eGo, Joyetech e-Juice, myVapors

The iTaste VV/VW V3 is also a great little piece of hardware - I use it with a Kanger protank mini 2 which sits flush with the rest of the unit (battery). With this piece, you can control the voltageANDwattage to your liking and, as you may know. Innokin is a great/quality company. This set, I bought at a B&M, ran me $49 but you can purchase it online for much cheaper. The battery on this one isn't as long lasting as the Joyetech, but it should get you through the day with moderate to minimal vaping. Whereas the JT battery seems to last forever.

Anyway, I was looking for a thread like this when I was starting out so I hope this helps anyone looking to start. I was smoking about a pack and a half of Camels (lights) per day - These little beauties have cut that to a pack a week - Not bad - Perhaps I'm not ready to give up tobacco just yet :)

Happy shopping and hit me up for any other advice or questions regarding these two units.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread